eight

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

'  𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Tony's Nightclub ━━━━𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒New York, NY

Tony's Nightclub ━━━━
𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
New York, NY .ᐟ

❛ YOU LIKE   HER. ❜

"Let's Stay Together is one of his top songs and you can fight me if you disagree." The atmosphere was nice and casual as they sat in one of the booths belonging to the sleek nightclub that was called Tony's.

It was a rather popular nightclub mainly the young youths found their way inside for the good vibes and good food. Around them, the infectious bass coming from hip-hop tunes as warm bodies danced along to it down below only made the attention focus on them.

You're probably wondering how Imani discovered a place like that. Well right before she got signed Eve took her on a little tour in the inner city and that is how she came to find out about Tony's and has been there ever since (except for when she's busy in the studio or meetings.)

Steel plates that rested Half-eaten variations of pizza and other items sat between them somewhat ignored as the two minds were elsewhere and their thoughts were rampant on disagreeing.

"See this is where you're wrong, Love and Happiness is right there." DeVanté disagreed causing Imani to roll her eyes playfully.

They were having a small little disagreement about songs they believe are the best from Al Green with Imani claiming that it's Let's Stay Together while DeVanté claimed that Love and Happiness were the best.

Pointing at him she leans closer "Listen here Donald I said what I said—Let's Stay Together is one of Al Green's best song—the emotions he conveys through it, the romance Love and Happiness can't compete with that."

Chuckling he shakes his head at Imani's antics "So we using government names now, Devan?" he found how she acted amusing but would he ever admit it out loud...probably not. yes, he used her last name, if she could use his name why can't he?

"So what if I did." She challenged crossing her arms "It's not like you gon do anything to stop me." For some reason, she was feeling bolder than usual, especially whenever she was around him.

"There's a lot of things I can do actually." His deep lowly spoke with hints of a teasing warning contrary to the look Imani gave him. Smirking to himself, he folded his arms over his chest with vivid amusement, but just as Imani was gonna respond, someone else got their attention.