twenty-seven

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

'  𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐  'Soundtrack Studios ━━━━𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐓

Soundtrack Studios ━━━━
𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐓.𝟐
New York, NY .ᐟ

❛ I   KNEW   IT. ❜

Eve's eyes seemed to grow even wider, as she looked at DeVanté then at Imani. It seemed like a dream almost, she refused to believe what she was seeing her hands processing it faster than her mind, both pushing the two back inside the studio before entering it herself. It was deathly quiet inside once she closed the door.

Running a hand through her wavy tresses, she simply stared at them as she tried to form a sentence that didn't involve her going off. They both knew she was mad, could feel the heat radiating off of her, and quite frankly Imani was frightened to see how she would react next. DeVanté although he was shocked remained calm, as silent as the other could be, face blank with expression as he waited for Eve to say something. A small part of Imani hoped that they would've come out of this whole thing without it turning into something big but she knew her sister and knew that it wouldn't happen.

"Please tell me that I'm not seeing things." Was the first thing she uttered, anger evident in her tone. DeVanté felt himself cringing in somewhat embarrassment, feeling the need to explain on their behalf, but the minute he opened his mouth he just wished that he never did "I can explain."

"You be quiet." She hissed, causing his mouth to close. "I'll deal with you in a minute." The female added, pointing a sharp finger in his direction.

"Eve I can explain everything." Imani meekly spoke up, all while avoiding her sister's gaze. Eve couldn't help but scoff in response almost wanting to laugh in response "It is not that much of a big deal."

"Shit, the real question is how come I did not find out earlier? I mean the signs were there." She laughed before it became an eventual sigh "First of all, Imani you can't lie even if it were to benefit you." She says in an obvious tone, and for a small moment Imani almost looked offended, even though she knew deep down that it was true. She couldn't lie for shit. "Secondly, I see the way you look at each other, the hushed whispers, the laughing, you think I didn't know about you guys spending the rest of the night talking at the party?" She said in one breath, her eyes boring holes into theirs.

"What are you inspector gadget?—" DeVanté said before realizing it until Imani ushered him to stop talking before it got worse.

"Eve, can you just—just calm down," Imani gently spoke, stepping forward. "Calm down?!" Eve yelled, her eyes brewing even more with heat "Calm down? You're telling me to calm down after I just caught you too doing whatever the hell y'all was doing in here. Your lipstick is still on his face. Not to mention you lied to me just to go see him? For what Imani? What if it wasn't me that was behind that door, what if it was Puffy—Sean whatever the hell y'all call him. What if it was Andre?"