Part 8

--------at our meetup place----

???: wtf hyung

Taehyung: kook im also thinking what is wrong with me.

???: wow when you were in a 3 years relationship with aira you didn't even bother to kiss her or something. And here you tried to RAPE her?

Taehyung: yah what are you talking about? I didn't rape her or something.

Jin: yah that's true.

Taehyung: its just that

Jin: you lost your control.

All of them laughed at seeing taehyung's irritating face.

Namjoon: but tae she is your sis-in-law

Taehyung: yah she is

Jin: then why the fucking you kissed her?
Taehyung: that I don't know

Jungkook: maybe cause you miss aira so much.

Taehyung: then why would I kiss aera calling her aera?

Everyone: wtf!

Taehyng: yah I called her that and kissed her.

Jin: that mean you know the one who you were kissing?

Taehyung: yah I know clearly. Its aera not aira.

Namjoon: then who stopped it?

Everyone looked at tae

Taehyung: her

Jungkook: what? she is the one who stopped it and not you.

Teasingly

Jimin: whatever have you made it clear to her?

Namjoon: yah how have you faced her?

Tae know if he tell that everyone will be disappointed in him so he stood silent.

Jin: tell

Jin : trust us tell us first. We wouldn't be mad at you.

He hesitantly told

Taehyung: I called her aira.

Everyone: WHAT??

Taehyung: yah. I done that

Jin: you called her aira cause you are insecure.
Taehyung: no I didn't

Jungkook: then tell us hyung why you called her that?

Taehyung: I don't know.

Jin: you have something else to tell us right?

Namjoon: tell

Taehyung: you guys literally read my mind. I know you guys are going to be so disappointed in me but I have to tell you guys this. (He explained all about the scar)

Everyone was speechless

Taehyung: hyung I know wht I have done is so wrong I also regret that it was a mistake at that time.

Jin: so how are you going to pay her?

Taehyung: I don't know

Namjoon: you must have thought twice before doing these.

Taehyung: I know but what should I do now?

They saw jimin going from there

Jin: sit down jimin

Tae went near jimin but suddenly jimin punched tae hard that made his face turn to one side. Jin and Namjoon pulled jimin to one side.

Jimin: let me go. I will not do anything.

They let him go

Jimin went near tae and grabbed his collar

Jimin: kim taehyung you know something do you know how much my uncle trust you huh? Do you know how much time my uncle said that he was lucky to have a guy like you to date his daughter. Even when you took aera away he was not at all sad cause he know you are a good guy. When he came to know about you told aera about his weapon dealing he didn't blamed you he told that he has to tell her that no matter what so it Is not a problem. And you know something? Before she came to know im a mafia we were like a brother and sister not like cnz brother and sister when she came to know about that she was afraid of me and I was ready to accept it. You know something I even had arranged 2 bodyguards to protect her before you took her away cause she is a childish unmatured girl not like aira who can protect herself.
Now what have you done? To be frank I also trusted you I was not afraid of you taking her away cause I thought no matter what you will keep her safe and sound. She is a beautiful girl who had a promising future. Who is not like other girl who had millions of ex boyfriends do you that she has never been in a relationship once
You are my best friend that's why I'm doing nothing if you weren't I would not look if you are mafia king or anyone I would have took her with me.

With that he let go off and sat on the couch.

No one dared to talk for 5 min as everyone know his temper

Jin: taehyung what have you planned to do then?