Going

---at morning---

I woke up hearing a knock on the door

Eomma: aera? Wake up are you not going to the university today?

Aera: I woke up eomma.
I said loudly enough for her to hear. I heard her going and I just squeezed under the blanket suddenly someone grabbed the blanket I felt so annoyed wait didn't eomma gone already? Then I opened my saw tae oh god. How could I forget he is here. He is already up? I opened my eyes and went directly to the washroom and came freshen up and I putted some cover on the scar.

Then I heard another knock

Eomma: aera open the door
I was about to open the door suddenly I remembered tae and

Aera: please hide here don't let her see you
I pushed him into my closet and opened the door

Aera: hi eomma good morning

Eomma: good morning daughter but have you seen taehyung? He is not there in the next room .
I was about to say something but before that

Taehyung: I slept here aunty
I saw eomma looking at him and me in wide eyes and said

Eomma: i.i'm sorry if I disturbed you guys im going now come down for breakfast when you guys are ready
With that she gone downstair in a speed of light I just facepalmed myself cause of the embarrassment

Aera: hai didn't I told you don't come out?

Taehyung: she asked for me.

Aera: I would have said something and adjust it.

Taehyung: I don't want to make you lie princess also I just said the truth.
with that he gone downstair

oh god just call me up.
I went downstair

Dress:-

Appa: good morning princess

Aera: good morning appa.

We all sat for dinner and my eomma said something which made me look at her in disbelief.

Eomma: taehyungaa since aera is staying here how about you also stay here it's your house too.

Aera: he may have work right?

Taehyung: I had but since aunty is telling me I will stay.

Appa: that's great then. Don't think yourself as a guest this is your house too son.

Eomma: then its great then we also wouldn't feel lonely.
Lonely im a not enough for you guys??aish I think he had done something which made them forget what happened and all aishh. I better go fast before something come from my mouth.

Aera: I'm done. i'm going.

Taehyung: let me drop you.

Aera: no I can go with the driver.

Eomma: he on a leave today.
Aera: but I think I saw him.

Eomma: he have another job we have gave him.

Aera: then I will go with appa's driver.

Appa: no we have an urgent meeting now I have to go.]
With that he gone.

Aera: I can drive right?

Eomma: just go with taehyung I'm also going also if I came to know you have gone alone you know what will happen.
With that she gone. Wtf?? I looked at tae who already was looking at me.

Taehyung; Lets go then
I hummed and followed him.i was about to sit at the back seat

Taehyung: im not your driver.
I just gone and sat at the front seat then.

-----reached university

Taehyung: I will come to pick you up message me.
I nodded and gone and sat at the class. Obviously everyone has came to know about our engagement and was gossiping about it and after hours of hearing lectures. I called tae and he picked me up. Obviously im a little introvert and I have no friends unlike aira who could talk to everyone easily I was a bit shy for it and I just stick to aira everyday god im missing her a lot. Cause of not going to university I had a bunch of works to do and I completed it and then slept not to mention he also was there.