Flashback 3

----------upstairs---

Taehyung heard some voice from one room and decided to look into that room when he opened he saw siting in the floor. When he looked to the wall he understood it is one of the girls room as it was filled with pictures of the teins and the one is aera. He gone near her and called her.

Aera: oppa?

Taehyung: ehy why are you siting in the floor?

Aera: simply.

Taehyung: worried?

Aera nodded

Taehyung: don't worry I will ask my people to search for her tomorrow morning.

Aera: she always used to come in the morning. But this time she didn't.

Taehyung: Actually what happened?

Aera: unnie and appa argued yesterday night and it was a little too much heated as he said about her attitude which obviously is not her fault unnie is just born like that and unnie gone out and we thought she may have go to your house and will come at morning like always.

Taehyung: what do you mean by always?

Aera: it's not the first time.

Taehyung: what? But she never came to my house before after arguing or something.

Aera: then where she used to go at night then this may be a 50th time this is happening.

Taehyung: I have no idea

Aera: also you said you guys didn't meet each other for 2 weeks but unnie has always been going out these last week so much and been telling me that you guys went for date and all.

Taehyung: what ?

Aera: yah.

Taehyung: look like this is not as simple as I thought.

Aera: I don't know why but I feel a little too much scared.

Taehyung: yah you can just sleep we will find her don't worry.

Aera: yah .

Taehyung: then I will go to the next room you can sleep here.

Aera: actually this is not my room this is unnie's.

Taehyung: really? But I thought she doesn't like to have pictures on the walls

Aera: yah she doesn't like but I like.

Taehyung: ok then I'm going.

Aera: no u can sleep here I will go to my room. In that room the air conditioner is not working.

Taehyung: then ok.

Aera: good night.

Taehyung: good night.

-------at morning-----

Tae work up and looked at the pictures in the walls

MY MAFIA BRO-IN-LAWOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara