Rain

——— present —————

Aera's pov

It's been 5 months I'm living like a duplicate aira whenever I do anything wrong he punishes me but to me it was better than kissing me and now calling me aira again it is feeling so hurt. more than physical hurting that too it was my FIRST KISS. That was stole by a ughh a monster. I don't know why I now started to hate my unnie a little by little for disappearing like that and making me in this condition it's all because of her I started to have a feeling like that. I hope my father is feeling good even if he is a weapon dealer I started to accept that as he has been a best father for me and knowing it will hurt me and I hate anything like that. It's the only cause why he hided it i still have not completely forgiven him but I will. I hope unnie come back and I can go to my life and I will never ever see this monster again. It's true there where so many good memories with him but the bad memories has covered those now. I also wonder what the doctor said.

I heard the door being open I just stayed still pretending to sleep but unknowingly a fear started to conquer me and I started to grab the bed sheet tightly. That footstep just gone to the other side of the bed and sat on the bed. he answered the call.

Taehyung: Ok we will come to the hospital tomorrow itself.

So my scar can be healed yeahhh

He slept beside me and he just put his hand on my hand ?? did he understood that im not sleeping?? And he suddenly pulled me near him. And he just hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead and said

Taehyung: good night my aera princess.

Aera? There must be something wrong with me or him I think

Taehyung's pov

I know she is pretending. This girl!!

Aera's pov

His breath was hitting my neck I can't sleep today I guess ughh.

Its been so much time I still couldn't sleep then I slowly removed his hands from mine and sat on the bed then I heard a sound rain?? Wow I gone near the window and opened it and putted my hands outside it made me feel so good when I looked at the time it was 1 am perfect. Then I suddenly wanted to open the balcony I started to open it by looking at him to make sure he is not waking up then i just went to the balcony and started to put my hands outside and rain stated to touch my hands I don't know why I felt all my pains and worries going away I decided to stay there for some more time and then the rain started to go and I started to feel sad and without knowing

Taehyung's pov

I also couldn't sleep thinking what will happen tomorrow then I started to feel her removing my hands from her body.and when I looked it was 1 am . I just wanted to know what she is doing. She just sat on the bed and then gone near the window then I saw her putting her hands outside it was raining. Then I saw her looking at me and came near me and waved hands on my face probably to make sure I was sleeping then she gone to the balcony and she was playing in the rain? And I could see she was smiling and giggling like a little kid who got to play in the rain. Then I felt hypnotised by her smile, laugh, face, I got up from the bed and went near the balcony door I just rested my head on the door and looked at her playing I don't know why it made me think that rain was this beautiful and why I never noticed it.

Aera's pov

When I turned to back I saw

Aera: t.ae.?

He just hummed without blinking his eyes.

Aera: I'm sorry.

Taehyung: yah you should be you literally kept me wake for 5 hr.

Aera: huh?

Taehyung: now its 5 am

Aera: what?

Taehyung: hmm aren't u going to sleep?
Aera went to the bed and tae too. He warped his hands through aera's back and pulled her near.

Aera: tae.

Taehyung: sleep.

She couldn't even close her eyes she was wating to be 7am.