Chapter Fifteen

Reckless

Leon stood up as fast as he could with his weak body. The squid seemed to be defeated which was a good thing, but he was more worried about Y/n. Making his way around the broken chunks of rocks as his eyes darted around for the girl.
He spun around when he heard faint coughs coming from next to the squid. Fear taking over as he hoped it wasn't bad. Slowly approaching closer to the sounds, only to see one of the tentacles was laying on top of Y/n.

Though it seemed she wasn't injured from it, just happened to be stuck underneath it.

She was completely fine, besides all the scratches all over her body. Including her clothing being badly torn up now. Leon sighed, as he pushed the tentacle off of her. Extending out his hand for her to take. Her eyes locking with his as she gave him a small smile. "Don't give me that. What you did was uncalled for." He glared at her as she frowned and accepted his help. "But I killed it." She claimed as he just decided to ignore her.
There was no way back up to where they needed to go now, and none of the tunnels lead anywhere else.

Y/n felt very bad for making him worry so much, but she didn't have a choice. They both would've been dead by now if she didn't help.

"Need a hand?" A woman's voice was heard from above as Leon spotted the one woman he'd never expected to see so soon. As always, she appeared whenever and wherever.
"It seems so." He replied while another figure appeared beside her. "Whose the partner?" Leon questioned with a brow raised.

"Correction, I'm more like bait." Suho replied while turning his back away. Ada shook her head while tossing a rope down. "He's Jungs son." Ada replied while spotting the girl she helped earlier. "I see we meet again?" She smiled at Y/n who turned red, while Leon rose a brow. "You know each other?" Leon asked as Y/n nodded her head. "She's the one who helped me."

Leon nodded, not having much to say to that.

Y/n headed towards the rope as she rose a brow. "I-I have no idea how to climb a rope." She confessed to Leon who walked over to her. "That's why it has a clip at the end of it, so you can do this." He pulled her close to him without warning. Wrapping the rope around them once and using the hook to clip it. Leon stared into her eyes as she didn't know where to look, trying to keep her eyes off of him by looking around her to avoid him.

"You did good, Y/n." Catching her attention as he pulled a little on the rope. Telling the two above they're ready to be pulled up. "Just, don't risk your life again."

Suho stared at Leon who was helping another girl up from the ledge as he had to admit she was kind of attractive. Assuming the female was Leon's partner.

"I see you're not the only person to drag a civilian into this mess." Suho glanced at Ada who chose to ignore his snarky comment.

"I'm taking you have the keys to the door right?" Ada questioned Leon who nodded his head. "Yeah, I do." Knowing fully well not to show it to her, since sometimes she always tries to keep Leon out of his own line of duty that would cross paths with hers half of the time. Ada rolled her eyes with a smirk. "We're heading the same way aren't we?" Knowing well in fact why Leon was here.

"But not the same mission." Leon not being amused with the little game she was pulling.

"Let's just get going, you two are sounding like a gross couple trying to sort out whose paying the bills." Suho interrupted the pair as they both noticed Suho and Y/n were waiting by the door for them.

Leon glancing back at Ada, seeing her have an innocent smile. Shaking his head as he headed over towards the door and put the stones in. Shocking that he didn't lose one during the hit he got from the squid earlier.