✧༺ 22 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"Why can't you understand!!? Do you even know what she's going through!?" Jimin hyung said in a calm voice but I can feel his anger

"Why can't you understand!!? Do you even know what she's going through!?" Jimin hyung said in a calm voice but I can feel his anger. I clenched my teeth not wanting to burst out in front of them.

"Hyung, I know what I did." I said looking at him with a warning gaze, if any of them spoke this time, that will be my last straw, I won't shut up at any longer. They were all sitting on the couches and I sat a bit far from them on the bar seat. Yes we have a bar, just beside our living room.

"This is what we're talking about Jungkook, calm down, you know it wasn't her mistake still you burts out in front of her, and what did you call her!? A pathetic slut!!? Do you know what effect it will have on her!?" Yoongi hyung said, slicking his hair back with one hand.

"What do you expect me to do then!? DO YOU WANT ME TO SIT AND SEE HER COVERED WITH THOSE HICKEYS!? DO YOU ALL EVEN CARE WHAT I FELT, SEEING HER LYING IN FRONT OF THOSE WOLFS WHO WERE READY TO TEAR HER APART!!?? Seeing her covered in those bruises I felt like shit, that I wasn't able to reach to her on time. And you all are asking me to calm down!?" I said and looked at all if them one by one. They all sat there in silence. I've had enough. I took a bottle of liquor going inside a spare room.

Going inside the room, I opened the ceiling lights and sat on the bed drinking, I didn't even care to pour it in the glass. I just wanted to get this feeling out of me, the feeling of not being able to save her on time. What happened to you Jungkook!? You were never this weak then why now!!? The scene of her laying there with her shirt ripped, hair messy and bruises all over her body wasn't leaving my mind. I have to do something about this Crystal, she's getting on my nerves.

The liquor was hitting me up now, though I'm a heavy drinker but right now my guilt was taking over me. Sighing I took another sip. That's when I heard a knock. If it's one of the guys I don't wanna talk right now. Standing up from the bed I opened the door. To my surprise it's Seo-yeon, she had changed her clothes and was now wearing my tshirt. Jin hyung was standing behind her. I raised my eyebrow, to see her not making an eye contact with me.

"She wanted to talk to you." Hyung said. I again looked at her. "Hm, Hyung you can leave." Jin hyung looked at me suspiciously but right now she was the one who mattered to me. I heard her gasp when I pulled her inside the room, closed the door and pinned her on the wall beside the door. "Why aren't you looking at me?" I asked in a deep voice. Her lips trembled. Standing straight I pulled her in my embrace. I can feel her push me back but she's too small for that.

"I'm sorry." I said in a low voice and feel her stop her movements. I looked down to her and this time she was looking at me in my eyes. "I'm not a slut." I nodded and wiped her tears, "you're not. I'm sorry." She pushed me back, to be honest she looked damn cute in my tshirt.

"I want to talk to you about something." She said in a serious tone. I took her to the bed making her sit on it.

"What is it?"

"Yesterday when that man was taking his clothes off." Warth wrapped around me when I heard that but I controlled myself for her. She's already scared. She looked down in disgust like she wanted to forget about it. Tears were brimming in her eyes. I made her look up by placing my hand on her chin.

"What happened princess? Did he do something?" I asked in a low voice not wanting her to break more.

"He had a tattoo on his lower back. It was like a crystal. And then when I saw the other person taking his shirt off, he had the same tattoo on the same place."

"Can you tell me more clearly, I mean the design of it. I'll give you a pen and paper."

"It was a moon, do you know what moon with crystal means?" I shook my head. She started talking while drawing.

"In ancient times the people used to worship environment. When someone found crystal for the first time. They started worshipping it, cause it gave out a shinning light. They didn't know it was reflection back then. The kings used to put it on there crowns to show their powers. Moon, She's the goddess of night. These both together is a powerful combination, that's power with intelligence. Some one with these qualities is very dangerous, it can be terrifying and from all the things going on. I can assume this attack on me was because someone has grudges with you."

"How do you know all this?"

"The person who I was going to perform a surgery on, when you took it away. He had the same tattoo. It was a pretty design so I thought to look it up. That's how I know." Her focus was still on the drawing.

"Did you see that patients lower back!?" She hissed at me. And ignored the question.

"Here." The tattoo was actually unique. Crystal. "Why are you telling me about this?"

"Cause I'm going through all this because of you. Because of your rivalry I don't want to suffer." She stood up and walked out. I looked back at the tattoo.

"Crystal, I'm going to find you soon. So you better tight your seat belt cause you're going to have a hell of a ride when I get my hands on you."

Sorry guys I wasn't able to update soon

Sorry guys I wasn't able to update soon. I'm really sorry. I had some home issues.

Thanks for reading🎀💖