✧༺ 46 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

"How have you been, Seo-yeon?" I smiled at my brother, Mingyu when he ruffled my hair

"How have you been, Seo-yeon?" I smiled at my brother, Mingyu when he ruffled my hair. Yes, he's my brother, it was purely a coincidence when we met at the Bachelorette Jungkook took me too. Nodding my head a bit I sipped my coffee.

"You don't seem in a good condition. Did you do the things as per planed or you....... Fell in love with him?" I didn't had the courage to look at him in the eyes. What if there is disappointment in his eyes?

"So you did fall in love." He sighed and took a sip of his own coffee. "Oppa, I have something to tell you." He hummed in response. This time i looked up at him straight in the eye.

"It wasn't Jungkook who killed Yoon-jae and Hwan." He was looking at me with soft eyes, he knows everything I've ever went through, all my secrets, everything. He knew I was working as a mafia.

"It was Mom and Dad who killed them. You know about the contracts between two gangs. If anyone one of them backed off, their whole gang will be tortured and killed. I'm not saying that Jungkook wasn't wrong, I just don't plan on targeting him now. You can call off all the spys and from now I have nothing to do with them. He's on his way, I'm on my own. I don't resent him in any way. My target has changed." I said with full confidence cause I have something that can bring down The Kims easily.

"You're going to target Mom and Dad. You know how dangerous that is?" He asked, I can see that he is worried about me. He knows what kind of things Mom and Dad has done. I got to know all of this just recently. But he doesn't have to worry about me, Once my work is done, I'll leave.

"Don't worry. I have some authorities who are backing me up."

"Alright, as always. You won't listen to me. Do whatever you want but take care of yourself and if anything happened just call me, I'll look into it. See you later little sister." He smiled, standing up and walked off.

I don't think I would have gotten this far without my brother's help. I wanted to thank him but the words just don't get out of my mouth. The day I'll thank him would be a good bye.

Thank you for reading 💜💞📖