✧༺ 38 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

"Jungkook, leave me

"Jungkook, leave me." I said but it's all in vain. He's dragging me to his room. I tried everything for him to let me go but he's really strong. When we reached his room, he threw me on the floor and locked the door.

"Let me go. You promised me Jungkook.......you promised to never do this again." I stood up from the floor and looked at him. He started walking towards me with those fire full eyes, That made me lose my breath. I gulped and backed up. He stood in front of me and bent down to my height. I don't know why but he kinda looks intimidating.

He released a long breath and this time looked at me with..... Something I couldn't understand.... Was it love? Obsession? Madness? But it made me calm. "I'm sorry." He spoke in a low voice and put one strand of my hair behind my ear. "I lost my temper seeing you with that guy and hurted you. I'm really sorry princess."

Wait! It took atleast 2 minutes for me to understand what he said. He said sorry? I looked at him in disbelief. Scoffing a bit I said "First you hurt me, then say sorry? I'm saying this again Jungkook, saying sorry or giving excuses for your actions doesn't mean you didn't do it." He held my waist and pulled me closer, my hands automatically went to chest to maintain some distance. He smiled a bit and placed a peck on my lips. "You look cute when you're angry." Wahh i can't believe this raccoon, he's the one who caused this anger and is now smiling.

"You didn't even let me have dinner." I whispered. He chuckled at me and looked at me lovingly. "Do you want me to cook for you?" He asked and placed a little peck on my lips. I placed my hand on my mouth and then nodded. I don't want him to kiss me again. "Let's go then." He said and picked up in bridal style that made me gasp. My hands went around his neck to stop myself from falling. He laughed at my reaction and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Jungkook, what are these paintings?" I asked looking at those familiar paintings.

"I thought you were smart, princess." He said and kept me down on the floor in front of a painting. I slapped his arm and gave him an annoyed look. He held my waist, pulling me closer and spoke. "It's you. Each and every painting here is about you."

Flashback

"Mommy, look I painted you." Hwan screamed running around me while I was cooking. I smiled and wiped my hands to look at his drawing.

"Wahh, you made Mommy look so pretty." I said and ruffled his hair.

"Mommy is pretty." He whispered.

"Hwan, do you think mommy is pretty?" I chuckled picking him in my arms.

"Of course, Mommy is the prettiest women in this world."

End of flashback.

I smiled at the cute memory. "Jungkook, do you think I'm pretty?" I asked as tears filled my eyes, I was still looking at the beautiful painting.

"Of course, you're the prettiest women in this world." Just as he said that, hwan's words rang through my ears. I didn't knew he would answer the same. Before I burst into tears, I turned around and started walking. "Let's go, I'm hungry."

He matched my pace "What do you wanna have?" He asked opening the drawers and looking for something to cook. "We have glass noddles, shall we have Japchae?" He asked looking at me to which I nodded. I sat on one of the stools
"Do you know how to cook?" I asked, he looked at me with a 'are you kidding me' look. Coming near me he rolled up his shirt's sleeves and opened the second button. I gulped seeing that much hottness. I won't lie, he's hot.

With a smirk on his face, he wiped his chin "I know everything princess. Do not ever look down on me. Am I clear?" I nodded not knowing what to do, I wanted to insult him on this but words aren't forming. He went back to cooking. Instead of getting bored I thought of talking to him.

"Jungkook, tell me something about yourself." I said looking at him, I don't know why but he looks really handsome right now.

"What do you want to know?" He asked not giving me a glance as he was occupied in cutting vegetables. I hesitated a bit but then finally asked.

"The photo....... Mmm... The photo in your room.... Is it your father and brother?" He stopped chopping for a while but then continued. "Hmm." Ok Seo-yeon, you can do this. But why do I wanna know? I don't know this myself.

"Where are they now?" I asked carefully. I don't want him to get angry.

"They died." He said and chopped the dishes angrily. I again gulped but still asked.

"How?" He kept the knife aside and poured the vegetables in the pot.

"I killed them." My eyes widened at his confession. Then Jin's voice rang in my ears. 'He was betrayed by his closed ones.'

"Did they betray you?" I asked, this time he looked at me with an unreadable expression and nodded. But even if they betrayed him, how can he take his own family's life? Isn't that a bit cruel?

"I know what you are thinking Seo-yeon, how can I take my own family's life? But remember this princess, betrayers have no value in my life. They lost their title as a family when they betrayed me."

Thank you for reading 🎀