✧༺ 30 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"What happened?" I asked looking at her scared figure

"What happened?" I asked looking at her scared figure. To be honest I've never seen Seo-yeon scared, even that night when those men tried assaulting her she fought for herself. She knew what kind of job I do still she never backed down, she always stood like a tree, even in storms.

"Cockroach." She whispered but it was enough for me to hear, I chuckled at her, I didn't expect her to be this scared of cockroaches. My smile disappeared when I saw her hands shaking, it wasn't just a cockroach, it was something else. I can feel her hiding something. I saw her staring at the food on the floor and it was enough to change my hesitation into conformation.

"What did you do princess?" I asked in a warning tone. I can see her chest raising and falling in a fast pace, like she was nervous, her breathing became shallow and the colour from her face drained. She clutched on the table, so tight that her knuckles became white. "I asked you something." I asked, this time in a soft tone. I don't know why but seeing her like this, even though she was the one at fault, pained me. She looked up, I can see guilt and fear crowding her eyes.

"J-Jungkook I-"

"You poisoned it, didn't you?" I asked pain flashing on my face, even after everything, she wants me dead. How can she do this!? Pushing her chair back in anger, I stood behind her. She still didn't face me but I saw her lower lip shivering. "Turn around." I commanded. She didn't even bulge. Wrath was slowly wrapping around me but still I remained calm.

"Turn around, princess. Or you want me to bend you over this table, pull that little shirt up and fuck your brains out!?" She sucked a deep breath and turned around, but didn't raise her head. She looked so fucking hot in my shirt. She had her clothes here, her parents packed it and left them here the night after I took her with me. But I like to see her in my clothes so I didn't tell her about them.
What the fuck am I thinking!? She tried poisoning me and here I am getting hard just by seeing her. Well no one can resist her. I was actually impressed by her, she planned a whole poisoning plan without any help and then didn't even execute it. I want to show some strictness cause I don't want her getting out of hand.

"Look up." She didn't even hesitate and looked straight in my eyes.

"I'm s-sorry." She stuttered -fucking cute- but I maintained my cold face. I leaned closer to her face and caged her with my hands on both sides of waist resting on the table. A smirk played on my lips seeing her gulp. Sometimes I think she wants me as much as I want her. The air between us thickened that I can feel it on my tongue.

"I'll accept your apology in one condition."

"What?" I loved how she spoke right now, like she knew what was coming for her. I can see little sweat beads on her forehead and I loved the effect I have over her right now. Placing my one leg between her legs, I seperated her legs. I can feel her heat down there. Closing the inches gap between us, I leaned towards her ear, the feeling of her body pressed against me was ecstasy. I can feel her chest raising and falling with her shallow breaths and her warm breath hiting my neck. The urge to claim her was on peak. I wanted to just pull that shirt up and fuck her so damn much. Her smell, it felt aromatic. She smells like lavender and spring. I placed a small kiss behind her ear before whispering.

"Let me have you."

This was a hot one

This was a hot one. Hope you like it. 🤭

Thanks for reading. 💖🎀