40

Fang Li fell asleep until midnight before waking up faintly.

He opened his eyes and saw that it was already so late, and he had slept too hard.

Fortunately, there is no one in the palace now, otherwise he would not know if he was killed.

This body became more and more hungry. Fang Li was going to get some supper, but his lips seemed to hurt a little, and when he touched it, he broke a hole... No way, is he already hungry enough to bite himself?

The system remained silent, hesitating to speak.

In fact, when it saw Xie Huai kissing its host, it was shocked and frightened to a halt on the spot.

It can be seen that because the host changed the plot, Xie Huai didn't hate him so much and wanted to kill him, and maybe he didn't hate the host too much... But Xie Huai had such thoughts about the host, the system never expected it, and it was hidden Is it too deep? !

Why did Xie Huai fall in love with the host?

When did you fall in love with it?

I can't see it at all!

Thinking of how the plot collapsed like this without everyone knowing about it, the system felt ashamed.

It's over, the task cannot be completed, and the world will be gone.

It's probably dead gray... The system is slowly becoming Buddhist.

If the plot had just started, the system would have to babble and let the host go through the plot well... But now, what's the use of talking about it? The plot is irreversible!

When I think that the plot cannot be completed, the world will disappear, and the host will disappear together...

The system couldn't bear it immediately and told the host what happened.

In the fantasy dream, the system still remembers the viciousness with which the host killed himself with the sword. Now, it’s better not to speak out to stimulate the host, right?

Just let him go at ease.

It's also hospice care.

Because all the servants were sent away, Fang Li went to the kitchen alone, and while rummaging through the boxes and cabinets to find food, he muttered to himself: "Bite my mouth, I guess I want to eat meat, I have to eat some meat."

The system's heart was full of pity and sympathy, and he closed his mouth tightly to be a mute.

Fortunately, although there are no people in the Demon Palace, there are a lot of delicacies from mountains and seas. Fang Li cooks it himself, and eats it with great joy.

Go back to sleep when you're full.

The next day he didn't get up until three poles high, Fang Li called Wu Yimei to come.

Wu Yimei still looked respectful: "What is your order?"

Fang Li pondered for a moment.

He was about to die, and all irrelevant people were dismissed, and now only Wu Yimei was left.

He said slowly: "This deity has one thing that I want you to do, and only your deity can trust it."

Wu Yimei immediately said: "Please show me your honor."

Fang Li said: "I already know where Dou is. He is in Huichun Valley of Qingshi Mountain. Go and capture him."

As he spoke, he waved his hand, and a small black pagoda appeared in his palm, which was his magic weapon, the Soul Refining Pagoda.