44

Fang Li took a deep breath, collected himself, and followed everyone forward.

Because Xie Huai opened the river with a sword and directly destroyed the formation at the bottom of the river, everyone crossed the river smoothly.

Across the river, there is a rocky forest.

Those stone pillars are long and strangely shaped, standing there in a disorderly manner, exuding a strange and penetrating aura.

This level is more dangerous than the previous two levels, but it must be difficult for Xie Huai.

The most important thing is that after passing here is the treasure hall, there are no more traps ahead, now is the best chance to avoid others and act alone.

Fang Li lowered his eyes thoughtfully, and it would be too late if he didn't slip away.

Lu Hongdao was still following Yun Jianque closely. He had seen how powerful Xie Huai was, so he naturally wanted to hug this thigh tightly all the way. As long as he followed Xie Huai and did not run around, his life should not be in danger...

Everyone walked into the stone forest, but unexpectedly found that nothing had changed, and the surroundings were quiet, as if it was just an ordinary stone forest.

But Fang Li knew it was not that simple.

Suddenly someone was walking, shouted angrily and took a sword and stabbed at the person beside him, his eyes were reddened with ferocious expression, Xie Huai suddenly turned his head, his black eyes looked coldly at that person, the person's movements suddenly stopped , as if he wanted to move but couldn't move, he couldn't stop shaking, and after a few breaths, he fainted on the ground.

Fang Li looked at this scene indifferently, he had fallen into a hallucination, although Xie Huai forcibly stopped the man, but the man still passed out due to the damage to his soul.

Xie Huai realized Shi Lin's attack method, and pointed to Tao Lu with his eyes.

Tao Lu took out a jade-colored bell, shook it in his hand, and the crisp ringing sounded.

Lu Hongdao thought everything was normal at first, but for some reason, he suddenly felt strange around him. When he turned his head and saw Fang Li bleeding from his seven orifices and looking at him, he was so frightened that he almost sat down on the ground. Then the bell rang, and Fang Li in front of him was looking at him again. Back to normal, still smiling at him, only then did he realize that he had fallen into an illusion.

Fang Li looked at Lu Hongdao with a smile. Seeing that he was awake, he was finally relieved. The stone forest's attack was not only an illusion, but also accompanied by other attack methods, but the illusion was more unexpected, and other attacks Xie Huai could easily block. Next, since Yun Jianque brought the spirit treasure of pure heart and calm mind, then he doesn't have to worry about it himself.

Seeing that Shilin has gone almost half way...

Fang Li suddenly pointed to a stone pillar and said with a bright smile, "Bird, bird."

Lu Hongdao took a quick look and saw that the stone pillar looked a bit like a bird. He was about to coax Fang Li in desperation, but Fang Li suddenly broke away from his hand and ran towards the stone pillar!

Lu Hongdao was caught off guard by Fang Li, who broke free and was about to chase him, but in the blink of an eye, Fang Li's figure disappeared, and even the bird-like stone pillar just now was no longer in its original position.

Lu Hongdao broke out in cold sweat in an instant.

He, he lost Fang Li!

Fang Li dexterously disappeared into the stone forest, and successfully got rid of Lu Hongdao. He walked quickly all the way, perfectly avoided the mechanism, and quickly walked out of the stone forest from the other end.