69

Fang Li's remaining words were blocked back.

Xie Huai's kiss was gentle and hot, like a lover reunited after a long absence, pouring out his heart without any scruples.

Fang Li's surprise disappeared little by little, then he hugged Xie Huai with one hand, and kissed back without hesitation!

At this moment, I don't want to think about anything else, I don't want to worry about anything I shouldn't, I just want to obey the true heart deep in my heart, and do what I want to do and what I should do.

It doesn't matter if it's male or female...

He also wanted to thank Huai.

Not because of guilt, not because of debt, just because he cares about this person.

At this moment, Fang Li finally understood everything.

If I really can't accept men at all, then the countless times before, Xie Huai's approach and kiss, did I have any disgust and nausea? No.

If I really don't like Xie Huai at all, and can't accept his intentions at all, shouldn't I rather die and refuse with my character, and draw a clear line immediately? But no.

I clearly cared about this person, no matter what the emotion was, maybe I just regarded him as a friend and confidant at first, but then I gradually took him into my heart.

I will look forward and backward because I am afraid that he will be hurt, and I will be uneasy because he is unhappy.

He would worry about him, toss and turn for him, and when he thought that he might die or be injured, his heart ached, and he wished he could replace him. He wanted to protect this person, and he didn't want him to be sad.

Because he cared about a person, he hesitated and lost his decision.

If that's not like, what is?

Fang Li no longer wanted to lie to himself.

He also likes Xie Huai.

Perhaps unconsciously.

Or maybe between Xie Huai's constant approaching...

Maybe you came to me first, but this time, I also want to go to you, not to let you work hard alone.

Xie Huai slowly tightened Fang Li's hand.

He saw Fang Li worried about him like he was worried about Fang Li, as if they loved each other so much that they kissed Fang Li in an instant.

He thought that he would be avoided and resisted like countless times before...but no, the person he was thinking of was seriously responding to him.

This is the first time Xie Huai has received a response.

His heart skipped a beat, and in a trance, he couldn't tell whether the scene in front of him was fantasy or reality.

Whether he fell into some kind of illusion.

But is there really such a clever method in this world? A dream that he can't even notice, or fall into?

If all this is not false.

mean what?

Could it be that Fang Li actually likes him too...

Fang Li looked at the cold and flawless face in front of him, and the moment he recognized his intentions, all the anxiety and entanglement suppressed in his chest finally dissipated.

These days he lives in Fuqiu Mountain, watching Xie Huai carefully preserve everything they have, Xie Huai's heart is everywhere here, this heart is so precious, Fang Li wants to treat it well.