65

Fang Li was almost suffocated by the kiss, but he was afraid of being discovered, so he didn't dare to push Xie Huai at all.

Xie Huai's kiss was fierce at first, and then became gentle and cautious, like treating a lost and recovered treasure, with a strong aura of aggression, trying to bring him into his domain.

Dong dong dong, there was still a knock on the door.

Fang Li thought in a trance, this is actually the third kiss between him and Xie Huai...

The first time he gave Xie Huai a love gu, he had to kiss Xie Huai in order to get through the plot. It was actually his first kiss, so he hesitated for a long time, but finally fell hard.

The second time was when Xie Huai's love Gu broke out. Because of his own mistakes, Xie Huai was tortured for seven days. At that time, Xie Huai was so fierce that he seemed to want to kill him. He was cold and cruel, like a ferocious beast released from a cage. , is a strange side he has never seen before...

Although there have been two times.

But in Fang Li's heart, everything has nothing to do with lust. The first time he did it to complete the task, and the second time Xie Huai was driven by love gu.

It's not their intention.

Only this time.

It was Xie Huai who took the initiative to kiss him.

Without any other factors, just because he likes him.

But he didn't feel disgusted at all, no matter when, where, or under what circumstances, he couldn't hate this person...

And strictly speaking, the first two times were all my fault, so Xie Huai kissed him now, even if he wanted to refuse, he couldn't be justified...

Thinking that his first, second, and third kisses were all given to Xie Huai, a man.

Fang Li's eyes suddenly became empty and a little confused, how should he explain to his girlfriend that he kissed a man before? How should I explain that I have been entangled with a man?

It's like he's a scumbag.

Since coming to this world, everything has to do with Xie Huai.

It was his wishful thinking that he wanted to leave everything behind.

He owed Xie Huai so much, lied to Xie Huai so much, and got so entangled with Xie Huai...Can he really tell himself that he only wants to leave him?

Can I still have a girlfriend with a clear conscience?

Xie Huai pressed Fang Li's waist with one hand, let him lean in his arms, and pinched Fang Li's chin with the other.

The eyes of the young man in his arms were slightly red when he was kissed, and he looked like he was about to cry. He resisted a little at first, but gradually he stopped resisting, allowing himself to kiss him, showing a confused and lost look, as if he had fallen into doubt about his entire life …

distracted?

What are you thinking?

Miss your brother? Does being kissed by a substitute you disdain make you so sad and miserable?

Xie Huai's hostility suddenly emerged in his chest, and he bit the young man's lips fiercely, not allowing him to think about others when he was kissing him!

Fang Li's lips suddenly hurt, and he came back to his senses immediately, looking at Xie Huai's cold eyes, he couldn't help but feel aggrieved, he obviously didn't resist, so you can do whatever you want, why are you still unhappy?