AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone!

So just to let you know, I'm a first time writer. This is my first time writing (well first attempt at a story) so by all means please forgive me for the bad diction and grammars. I'm still trying to figure out how writing on Wattpad works. I've been a member of the Wattpad family for four years now (it's 2023), and all I've ever done is read, but now I'm giving myself a shot in writing. Maybe it'll work out for me.

______________________

Titles and cover for chapters will have to wait.

Please note that this story is entirely fictional. None of the people or organizations mentioned in the story are representative of real and actual people or organizations.

Situations that take place throughout the story should not be seen as situations that can occur or have occurred in reality. Some actually occurred to me.

The pictures placed throughout the
story are only visual examples of the
characters. They do not represent the
sexuality or personalities of actual people in
the pictures.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Copyright: Insecure, including all chapters, epilogues and associated content is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Thembikhile, and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.
If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original & safe
form, please follow this link:

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you for considering to read Insecure. I aim to keep you on your toes throughout this story and sincerely hope you get as wrapped up in the characters as I did writing it. If you have any comments, feel free to share - I encourage feedback as long as it's framed politely. And guys! please support me, this is my first story😭.

I read all the comments, and I love to strike up conversations and answer any questions and concerns that you may have. I wouldn't be creating this content if it wasn't for you. With that being said.I can't wait for you to see what I have in store.

Enjoy the story!

~thembikhile❤