S E V E N - UNEXPECTED TURNS (JASE)

Meek Mill - Dangerous feat. Jeremih & PnB Rock

______________________

I kept my promise and never left her side. I went over every day, sometimes just to cuddle (hug and keep each others bodies warm), Netflix and chill or take her out for breakfast or lunch. We never kiss or do anything intimate together, it would just make everything weird between us. I respect her because she's still my best friend and I wouldn't want to make a stupid move that I would regret doing.

About two weeks after our reunion she got invited to a friends party and being the good friend that she is, I knew she wouldn't miss it for the world. She begged me to escort her thinking it wouldn't be as much fun if she went with her brother. I didn't hesitate to say yes, which actually surprised her.

I'm a party pooper.

January 28th

Amina, who the hell parties on a Thursday? I asked parking in the driveway.

Well only if you weren't here with me, then you would have the right to say that. She mocked, Either way, its more fun to party on a weekday than on a weekday. Tough up big guy, she added punching my bicep playfully. Its gonna be fun Jay, trust me boo.

The music got louder the more we got close to the house. Opening the door, I took a deep breath and scoffed, Promise you wont leave my sight Amy. She only chuckled and squeezed my hand in reassurance.

For someone she met at a party, I'm sure I confuse her at times.

***

Having lost track of time ever since the guys took me with them, Amina didn't have a problem with it because she wanted me to socialize more with people, plus her girls had claimed her from me. Its been 5 hours and I haven't seen her, yet were in the same house. She hasn't even tried calling me, and I already know why.

Shes drunk.

The boys helped me looked for her. And there she was

On the dance floor.

My heart skipped a beat the moment I laid my eyes on her. She looked so perfect on the spotlight grabbing everyone's attention. "Damn, how could she dance like that in those heels?" asked Bryson in amazement. She seemed to be having a great time. "With four years of dance school anything is possible," I replied.

"Must be nice to have rich parents who let you do whatever you want." A random person spoke from the crowd. The song playing ended and dangerous by Meek Mill started playing. "Am going to dance with my girl," said one of the guys I was with. Just as he left Amina appeared in front of us.

"Jay come dance with me. This my favorite song," she asked casually and I was speechless. I looked at Bryson and he just gave me the What the heck are you waiting for? look and pushed me towards her. Amina only chuckled and walked back to the dance floor with me following behind. I was so hesitant so she took my hand. "Just a heads up, am not a pro like you," I told her and she chuckled, her chuckle sounded so cute I couldn't help smiling.

"You already know I'm not a great dancer anymore Jay, I'm just drunk," she said as we started dancing. At first she was dancing in front of me, then she came closer and let me put my hands on her waist. Touching her this way seemed weird, though she didn't even seem like she minded - she was having fun. After some time she whispered something in my ear, Jase, I'm hungry.

Come with, I said holding her hand heading for the kitchen. I'm sure well find something in there. She stopped and started sulking putting on puppy eyes.

Jase, the food here is whack. I want something from Pogo's. she sulked. I don't know why but I couldn't say no to her. We then said our goodbyes and left. I insisted to get her everything she wanted though she didn't want me to. Her attitude was giving pregnant vibes, so I didn't say anything because she would kill me. Can we eat in the car? I'm afraid Ill puke in here, she asked with puppy eyes and I only nodded in assurance.

We had our food seated at the back seat and talked for what seemed like hours, yet it was only one. I could tell she wasn't going to sober up anytime soon from her talking. Good thing I had texted her parents two hours ago. Jase! she shouted.

Mm! Whats wrong Amy? I asked with concern.

Jase, my parents I missed my curfew. She got out of the car and started cussing a few words and I followed behind to explain. Wheres my phone. She asked.

Don't worry Amy. Everything's under control. I said calmly.

Jase, you don't underst-. I cut her off before she could even finish.

I told your mom the car broke down, so were gonna be a little late to miss the curfew. She said shell tell your dad. So everything's under control you see. I said with a light smile. Without a reply she came running to me and gave me a tight squeeze. She looked up and her glossy eyes locked with mine, she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck then pulled me closer.

"Kiss me," she demanded in a light whisper.

"I cant." I responded hesitantly. She took another step closer to me, bad move, my cock was already erect and it poked her. She looked down, then up again to face me. I was so embarrassed I couldn't look her in the eyes and she giggled.

I know you want to. But you're afraid you'll be taking advantage of me because I'm tipsy. She said confidently. Now I was more confident.

She knows what shes doing Jase, just go for it.

I then grabbed her gently by the waist and leaned her against my car, kissing her passionately. Luckily the parking was now empty, so I can safely say no one saw us. "We should probably go before anyone sees us," she said with a smile but I wasn't done with her yet. The fact that she had given me permission to kiss her gave me the confidence to turn her body, pinning her on the car with my body.

"Oh we could just have some fun."...

______________________

A/N:

Sorry guys!

I had to end here to add more Intel to the next chapter. Either way just let me know your thoughts about Jase and Amy.

Do you think this could be a heads up for a steamy session? What do you think?

Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay perfect Lovie's.

Be safe too.

Love...

TT