T W O - REUNION

Bryson Tiller - Next to you

______________________

(AUGUST 2020)

Its been exactly a year since I last saw Jase, I haven't actually forgotten about him though. Sadly I forgot what he looks like, I forget a lot.

On August third that year Jase sent me a friend request on Facebook and I accepted it because I knew that I knew this person but forgotten where I had met him. But I responded fifteen days later and I don't think he actually minded because he immediately stepped into my DM with a hi and i took time to reply because i found it creepy and also i was trying to figure out who's familiar face this was.

Eventually i replied but i still hadn't come to conclusion with my answer.

He asked for my Instagram handle and i gave him. With that he followed me immediately. I knew it was him because his Instagram and Facebook profiles had the same picture.

Hot of course.

I said hi first but he made the first move. To me it was more like a turn off to start a conversation like that, but we kept on talking.

He seemed to know me quite well which is why i ended up asking him where he knew me from

He seemed to know me quite well which is why i ended up asking him where he knew me from. He didn't tell me, he just gave me a clue and it answered all the questions i had planned out for him.
Its Jase!

Jase Harrison.

My boyfriend's cousin. Levi's cousin.

Oh yeaa i forgot to mention. Yes! Levi and i are still together, and he's still cheating😁. i don't know why i did that but the grin fits in so perfectly, it goes so well.

From then, we never stopped talking. Yes! He was annoying at first but I enjoyed his company. He is actually a caring jerk, stupid and sweet at the same time, annoying but funny, childish but mature and lastly not to forget, he is nothing compared to Levi. Due to COVID we only talked online, but it didn't matter because we were always in touch, every single day and every single hour. We became inseparable and more like best friends. It scared me. It scared me because I knew how it's going to end from the word go. The fact that he told me everything, and I mean each and every single detail about him made it worse. And this was because I hid a lot of things from him. My insecurities took up the most of me because I knew how much I was going to regret it.

Levi and I split up a week later after Jase and I got back in contact.

And like I said, it's because my insecurities took up the most of me. I was scared he would put the blame on me for his cousin's actions and mistakes, but I had reasons to leave. I couldn't let myself stay with an abusive man. Levi and I had been together for only a year. August to August. And I wont lie, I hate myself for that one decision. I let him cheat on me every time because I couldn't leave him. I didn't want to leave him because I loved him, but I had to in order to save my life. He would've killed me.

Levi is the kind of guy you would fall for at first sight. Good looking, hot in fact, the type of black guy every girl would dream to bite. He was the only Zulu person around and every girl chased him for his perfections. And out of all the pretty girls in the world, he chose me. On God I was so confused at first, and shocked even more when he told me he had liked me for a very long time. It just made no sense because puberty hadn't even hit me. I was only fourteen with tiny boobs, my bum hadn't even started popping out and worse still, my body was the shape of a door. I didn't have a single curve of a hip. It literally made no sense.

What did he see?

Honestly because I wanted to see it too.

I believed everything he told me because it was literally exactly what I wanted to hear. My insecurities. He completely covered them telling me he wasn't in it for my body. He promised me milk and honey, but I ended up getting bruises and tears. The first time Levi hit me was the day we went to his sisters party.

I never expected it.

______________________

A/N: Hey guys!

If you've reached this end, I love you.

This is it for the second chapter, I'm really sorry its too short but i just couldn't come up with more ideas and please continue reading. I'm sure you're too curious to know what happens next.

I'm sorry this one is short again but like I said, I think its okay for starters.

Continue supporting and don't forget to like, comment, vote and share.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stay perfect.

And remember to always be safe.

Love...

TT