ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖 || ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕟𝕚𝕔

'third person point of view'

Just a regular ol' day in green hills,just people having their day and cars passing by as they go to work.
But a certain police cop is having his day off today with his family.
A nice and cheerful woman was crouched just above the grass,holding some kind of a game pad for the sport peeps.
A big red echidna was swinging the cream colored bat as he muttered some words trying to say that he was having some trouble on how to play.
A two tailed yellow fox was is slightly beside the woman with a helmet on,hoping that he won't get a bruise after this.
Then there is the blue little devil that everyone talks about in the past few years,meet sonic.
Sonic was known as the fast blue blur that accidentally shut the power down in the whole world,even the satellite too.
And what he was doing right now is just being the judge in this game.
He held the mic close to his mouth as he introduced the players that was on the field.

"Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to the play offs in today's sunny day.In the right corner,we have Maddie and my fox friend tails!"

He spoke loudly to the mic but it's just only them having fun in the field.
Maddie waved at the invincible crowd as tails giggles.
Sonic continued.

"And in the left corner we have the mighty warrior echidna,knuckles!"

Knuckles didn't hear his loud voice and he is still looking around the bat.
He turned his head around to sonic and pointed the bat towards him.

"How do I play this game hedgehog,you better tell me now or I will throw this at you."

"Well you were supposed to read the instructions that I gave you earlier!"

"It's not my fault that you don't know how to read big guy!"

"What did you say?!"

Sonic sighed as he shakes his head and whispered to himself.

"Ugh,I can't with that guy.."

Tom the police cop waved his hands.

"Woah guys,we're just here to have fun,no funny business here."

"No fighting,it's just a game!"

The two couple finished each other's sentences as the two mobians glared at each other.
Sonic didn't have a choice but to explain him again of what was his role.
Tails smiled from afar,seeing his brother-like helping some other mobian that needed help with.

"Knuckles please be careful!"

Tails said as he pushed his helmet father some that his head was fully protected.
Knuckles scoffed and twist his arm as he was in a position ready to hit the ball.

"I'll think about it."

"W-what?"

As tails didn't get an answer,the ball was tossed in the air and Knuckles jumped high above the ball,and hit it like in a gold club.
Tails quickly ducked at the speed flaming ball and it went through the score sign.
The couple slowly turned their heads behind them,a black smoke was left on the next number that was covered in dirt.
Knuckles throwed the bat down and ran around the field.
He laughs in victory as tails was shaking on the floor.
Maddie quickly dropped the gear on his head and led him on the wooden table.