ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 || ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

'Third person point of view '

A man opened the door for sonic who has a lot of bags on his hands, but still can wave to the people inside the car even just for a second.
Shadow was waiting for him outside by leaning on a pillar that was close to the parking area.
He finally saw sonic walking up to him and sighed when he saw the other bag was on top of his head, just how many did he buy?
He took a bag to help him out a bit and walked together back to the forest.

"Why are you helping me hedgehog."

"When I know someone needs help, I do it instead."

Sonic said with a grin, knowing he finally know about something from his other half that he has a trouble with communicating with humans.
Shadow scoffed as he put his hands on his pockets- already expecting the awkward atmosphere as they walk.
Sonic wants to ask him about his theory earlier, but he was afraid that he might shut him out because it was quite personal.

"Sooo, what are you gonna do next after this?"

Shadow looked at him with a small glare.

"Don't tell me you already forgot what you just said yesterday."

Sonic was trying to think what he did yesterday, and was eager to think what it was when he saw Shadow's face slowly dropping.

"I won't tell you hedgehog, and you better hurry or else I might change my mind."

Sonic groaned as he lower his head to think harder and shadow was quite surprised to see him trying.

"You might get a headache from what you are-"

Shadow was cut off by sonic snapping his finger with a big smile.
He looked at him as shadow quickly look away, sighing that he had already got it.

"Aw come on shadow, it will be fun! I promise."

"I doubt it."

Sonic scoffed.

"Excuse you mister I have the best plans when it comes to hang out."

They continued bickering each other that almost like they were the only living being on this world.

"I have a question for you knuckles."

Amy Rose puts down her fork that has a strawberry sticking to it.
The three creatures were taking a snack as they wait for lunch to come, and she needs to tell him before she overthinks it.

"What is it."

Knuckles said as he stopped bringing his grape up to his mouth, just staring at her with a tired face.
She smacked her lips and starts to play with her bowl of fruits.

"Do you ever found something weird lately?"

Knuckles ate his grape before talking.

"No I haven't, but I did when I was training with my punching bag."

Amy nods with a hum, she already knows that.
Knuckles was about to question her suspicious act but tails beats him to it.