ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠 || 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

'third person point of view'

The three creatures was just laying around in sonic's room,or let's just say their room.
Since the two will be living with them,Tom and Maddie decided to let them stay in sonic's room.
Tails was on his desk making some inventions for entertainment as knuckles punch the punching bag on his corner.
Sonic just read a comic book with the pile of stacks on the side of the window up from his car bed.
He groaned as he finishes the last comic book he read earning a look from the two creatures.

"Aren't you guys bored doing your own thing?"

"No not really."

"As many times I wanted to say that,this doesn't make me less interested hedgehog."

Knuckles said putting back his punching bag to stand up since he accidentally made it fall from his punches.
Tails giggled as he got off of his chair and flew up to his bed which was connected to the roof.
Ofcourse it has railing on the side and some rocket ships just hanging on the roof.

"Come on,we the heroes that helped many people in this town needs some excitement like,having a race yeah?"

"If you want a race,then race the train who was just passing by."

Tails said as they heard a loud honk in the distance.
Sonic went up outside to the roof and spotted a train going fast towards the tunnel up ahead.
He smirked and went down to face his two friends.

"You're right Tails,see ya later guys!"

He sped off into the forest and followed the loud sound from the train as he jumped on the trees for getting a glimpse of the train if he was close to it.
He stopped on the train tracks and waited for the train to go pass by him.
His smile grew wider as the chase was on.
The train and him went by each other as sonic slowed down for the train to have a chance to take the lead.
But the train didnt knew anything,since it was just an invention and sonic used his energy to run fast and a blue blur was trailing behind him.
Little did he know some eyes was staring at it.

-WITH ROUGE AND SHADOW-

Rouge was standing on a tree branch with her hand above her eyes.
Shadow was sitting with the same branch as her with him holding some kind of locator for the emerald.
He heard her sigh and crouched down to him.

"Didn't see any,but I see a train just a few blocks away."

Rouge said while she sits with her one leg up on the other.
Shadow was staring at the locator until he heard a 'whoosh' sound.
His ears twitched as he side eye where he heard it.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Something or someone had passed us."

They got down from the tree and walked to the train tracks.

"Maybe it's just the trai-ah!"

Rouge was cut off by a strong wind passed by without a warning.
Shadow didn't even flinched and had his eyes closed,he had his attention to the blue blur just cross them.
He glared at the remaining blue trail and touched it,feeling an electric power coming from it.
Rouge opened her eyes and groaned.

"My makeup!Ugh how dare they ruin it!"

She stopped talking as she saw Shadow touching some kind of cloud like trail and looked at him.

"What is it?"

"I think someone is the same...as me."

She gasped.

"The speed...the chaos energy inside of them,I can feel it."

"You have another twin?!If that's the case,then she or he is just more worse than you!"

"Can you stop with the screaming?My ears will bleed if you continue doing that."

"Sorry hun."

"Come on,let's finish this already."

*warning: short chapter*