ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 || 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤

'Third person point of view ´

It was still early in the morning,the sun barely peeking from the mountains.

Rouge was woken up by shadow that was shaking her by her arm.
She saw two more people,it was tails and the other human that they didn't know went inside the car.

"Get up,their leaving."

She stared at the red echidna that was sitting behind the car,looking around and before she yawned.
Shadow picked up their things and tossed Rouge her bag as well.
As they watched from the distance,the car was already in the road and drove off.

The two agents jumped down from the tree and silently ran to the porch.
Shadow watched her unlocking the door with her pin.

"Do we seriously need to go by the door?"

"It's easy this way."

"What if we get caught?Follow me."

Rouge gave up and followed shadow to go in the back of the house—shadow searching for a way in.
Then a voice was heard behind the door beside them,and they quickly hid behind a wall.
It was a pink hedgehog,the two widened their eyes as Rouge was happy that there is another hedgehog like shadow.

"Is that sonic?Or I'm just bad with Appearance."

Shadow whispered as they watch the pink hedgehog pick something up and went inside the house again.
They got out of their hiding place and continued searching for an opening.

"Shadow,they said it was a he,not a her.Do you think sonic wears dresses?"

There was a short silence,before Rouge snorted and shadow smirked.

"I doubt that."

"I kind of want to see it to be honest with you."

R

ouge helped shadow look for an entrance by flying to the roof,and quickly saw a big cylinder window.
She went down and she pointed the window to shadow.

"There is a window up there,I'm sure it's big enough to let us go through."

Shadow nodded and picked something out of his bag before going to the roof with the help of Rouge flapping her wings fast because she's not used to carry someone.
The lights were still off,but they managed to look around
the room.
Shadow walked up to a pile of books and looked inside,as rouge looked at the things that somehow made her confused.

"Hey Shadow."

"What."

"If this is the attic,how come this one is decorated with more used stuff?"

They stop moving as they heard a low groan somewhere in the room.
Rouge got the shivers as shadow slowly walked up to her,making a sign that don't make any noise.

"It sounds like it's still asleep,let's get out of here."

Shadow whispers as he touched the handle of the door from the floor.
Rouge has her hands on her mouth as she watched shadow opening the door slowly.
He made some space for her to go through and she quickly flew down.
Shadow got out silently and they both sighed heavily as he closed the door.

"That was close,why would someone sleep in the attic?"

"Wait,you saw someone in there?"

"Not exactly,there was a bed in there.So I guessed that someone is sleeping in there."

They moved on searching for the master emerald silently.
Rouge was searching the cabinets in the kitchen as shadow went into some rooms.
He saw a colored door,and went inside slowly.
Then he accidentally stepped on something heavy,he looked down to see a big hammer that none of this people needed for something.
But what shadow didn't see was a pink hedgehog behind him holding a book.
And before she hit him with it,he quickly sensed someone behind him and escaped the book he saw by sliding down that he almost made a split.
Amy gasped as she was tripped by shadow that slid his leg beneath her.

"Ow!"

She said after her fall,and opened her eyes.
Seeing sharp red eyes staring her down,before feeling a pain on her neck.
Rouge flew over and saw shadow infront of the laying girl.

"What happend..?"

"This girl almost hit me,she knew that someone is here."

Shadow picked the girl up and put her to the bed,it was a guest room where Amy was sleeping.
The two went out and a sigh of frustration left Shadow's lips,making Rouge worry.

"We'll find it soon,don't worry."

After that she flew in a another way that leads to a bigger room.
Shadow glanced around the living room,and saw the big couch.
He wanted to sleep in it but he needed to find the master emerald.

"Where is that damn master emerald."

"Psst!"

He turned around and saw Rouge shimmering with the light of the master emerald,laying on her hands.
Shadow pulled out the black bag and Rouge slid the emerald inside.

"Mission accomplished."

Rouge give him a high five that shadow was putting his hand up for.
He gave her the bag and gently pushed her towards the door.

"Let's go."

Shadow opened the front door but was struggling with the lock in a second.

"Hey Rouge can you open the-"

He saw Rouge nowhere beside him,nore behind him.
Shadow sighed as he heard flapping upstairs.
He silently walked up and saw the door to the attic opened.
He saw Rouge flying over slowly to the bed.
Shadow quickly got her arm and whispered.

"Hey,what do you think your doing bat."

"But-"

"No buts now go."

He pointed the window as she groaned quietly.
But as shadow passed Rouge the bag that had fallen out of her hands because she went here,bright green eyes has been staring the black hedgehog infront of him.
His eyes widened as shadow met his eyes,also his eyes widened.
There was a long silence,just the two staring each other's gazes.

"Sha-"

Before rouge has the opportunity to ask him,he pushed her outside as he jumped after.
He pushed Rouge to the forest again as sonic was about to follow them.
Shadow looked behind him and saw the eyes where they belonged to.
Blue bright fur with a tan on his front,white gloves and red sneakers.
Shadow wasn't seen by him because of the darkness outside,but shadow has the energy to advance his sight.
He grabbed the bag from Rouge and touched her arm.

"Wait!-"

"Chaos control!"