8%

Four o'clock in the afternoon.

Golden Sun Bilingual Kindergarten.

There was a constant noise in the office. A perm middle-aged woman scolded angrily, "Even if my baby robbed him of a few bottles of yogurt?"

"That child can beat my baby like this just because of a few bottles of yogurt. Is he so poor and crazy that he has never drunk yogurt?"

Mr. Li frowned and said, "Mother Qi Nian, please pay attention to your words..."

As a result, before he could say anything, he was sharply interrupted by Qi Nian's mother and said, "In the final analysis, it's still the responsibility of you teachers!"

"I spent so much money to send my child here, but it turned out to be like this. I have to have an explanation!"

Qi Nian also cried in time, and the office was in a mess.

In the noisy office, Arno and Jiang Yi in front of the desk met each other.

Arno took out the small bread in his pocket and seriously stuffed it into Jiang Yi's mouth. While stuffing it, he complained in English in a low voice that it was really annoying, which delayed the time to eat snacks in the afternoon.

Jiang Yi was called to the office by the teacher to ask about the cause and effect of yogurt. He opened his mouth to say that the aunt opposite seemed to be staring at us. As soon as he said a word, he was stuffed with bread.

He moved his cheeks, tried to swallow it, and then said, "I think..."

Arno quickly tore a piece of bread and stuffed it into his mouth. He frowned and said unhappily, "Eat carefully." Eat seriously)

Teacher Li: "..."

When Qi Nian's mother saw the scene in front of her, her nose was almost crooked.

Her precious son was beaten black and blue, and his forehead was covered with blood. He cried so loudly that he was pitifully. As a result, the culprit was still on his head and whispering to feed each other.

As a member of the parent committee, she knew for a long time that Jiang Yi's family was not in a good situation. In a single-parent family, her father was just a driver who drove for others.

At home, she often told Qi Nian to play with the group of Song Ziyi in the class and less contact with children like Jiang Yi.

As the saying goes, people are divided into groups. This golden-haired boy plays with the driver's son every day. Where is his family?

Qi Nian's mother threw the famous brand bag in her hand on the table and said contemptuously with unfinished anger, "Mr. Li, please hurry up and urge the parents of those two classmates."

"I can't teach my own children well. What kind of class do you go to?"

"This kind of child is out of society, and I don't know what he will become."

"What will it be like?"

A low, angry and powerful voice came, a little cold.

Outside the door of the office, the director wiped the sweat on his forehead and accompanied a man in a lead-gray suit. The man was nearly 40 years old, his eyes were like an eagle, and his deep eyebrows were somewhat similar to that of the blonde boy, and his expression was faint.

The director immediately smiled and said, "Young Master Arno can naturally grow into an excellent person..."

Qi Nian's mother looked at the nodding and bowing appearance of the director accompanying the man, and her heart thumped, but after a moment of panic, she looked at her son's miserable appearance, and still scolded herself for an explanation.