78%

Zhang Hao was shocked by the angry Jiang Yi. He shook his hand that wanted to answer the call and hung up the beating call directly.

He was really scared. After all, Jiang Yi, who was holding the chair, looked really scary. His face was pale. The black hair on his forehead was soaked with sweat. He put it on his eyebrows and was still sweating coldly, looking dying.

Li Zhen hurriedly helped him and said, "When are you worried about not calling..."

But the next second, the mobile phone screen of the hung up suddenly flashed the call again, and a long string of names jumped on the screen, and it did not stop for a long time.

Even if the phone was hung up after a long time, the next second the mobile phone screen was quiet, and it didn't take long for the call to flash.

Li Zhen hurriedly said as he helped Jiang Yi, "Whose phone number is it?"

"Is there something urgent for your family to call you?"

"Are you really not going to answer?"

Jiang Yi, who was dying, leaned against him, bent his back, sweating coldly all over his body, his thin white fingers were cold, and his voice was swaying, and he muttered almost imperceptiblely, "It's not my family."

"It's my boyfriend..."

Zhang Hao stepped on the slippers even more flusteredly to open the door and said, "Damn it."

"Does it hurt your brain after eating a bad stomach?"

Li Zhen mentioned Jiang Yi, who was almost cold all over, and said dumbfoundedly, "I don't understand."

It's all stupid.

The girlfriend is said to be a boyfriend.

The whole person is talking nonsense.

Downstairs of the dormitory, a black Culinan parked quietly by the roadside.

Lu Li leaned on the back of the chair and put one hand on the steering wheel. His collar was a little loose. He unbuttoned two buttons to breathe, and the blonde hair on his forehead was scattered on the deep eyebrows.

He held the mobile phone in the other hand, as if waiting for the person on the other end of the mobile phone to answer.

But no one answered on the other end of the mobile phone for a long time, and even hung up the phone for the first time.

Lu Li's fingers on the steering wheel unconsciously pointed at the steering wheel, and his eyebrows looked a little gloomy.

"Sorry, you can't answer the phone for the time being. Please dial again later--"

After hanging up automatically again, Lu Li turned his head slightly and looked at the exquisite small cake box on the co-pilot.

There are some drops of water condensed on the small cake box, and there is a delicate piece of tiamisu in the cake box tied with silk ribbon.

Lu Xiao said that the tiamisu of the cake shop was almost the best tiamisu in A city. Lu Li seemed to have no reaction at that time, but drove directly to the cake shop after work.

Jiang Yi doesn't seem to have a good appetite recently.

Every time I go out to eat, I basically only move a few chopsticks.

Lu Li took another look at his mobile phone, but several dialed calls were not answered, and the messages sent were not answered.

Are you asleep or taking a shower?