70%

Jiang Yi slept on the desk. Hearing Lu Li's words, he subconsciously touched his earlobe.

It's warm and a little hot.

It seems to be very popular.

"..."

He changed his direction and pillowed on the desk. He pretended to be calm and whispered, "Hot."

Finally, it seemed that he was afraid that the people around him would continue to ask. Jiang Yi said in a muffled voice, "Aren't you hot?"

Lu Li leaned against the chair. He suddenly raised his lips, lowered his head and rubbed his palm with his trousers. Then he reached out to touch Jiang Yi's elbow on the desk, and then whispered, "Hot."

"I sweated from the bottom of my heart."

No one knows how nervous he is when he slowly approaches the people around him in his school uniform in the dark classroom.

The fragrance of the laundry detergent in the school uniform lingered the fragrance of the other party's clear lime shampoo. The slow and intertwined warm breath in the narrow space was long and warm. He just wanted to turn his head and kiss his face.

In the chaotic and noisy classroom, while the power went out, he secretly kissed his ignorant sweetheart.

At first, he was righteous.

The classroom was so dark and the school uniform was so small. The two of them huddled together and turned their heads and looked at his lips and accidentally touched Jiang Yi's face, which was normal.

They have hugged, bitten, and secretly kissed the face.

After all, they are so close that the tip of their nose is almost to the tip of their nose, as if they are the closest people in the world, as if they have the warmest and sincere feelings in the world.

So under the coat of the school uniform, the tall blonde boy turned his face sideways. He straightened up slightly and kissed Jiang Yi's face lying on the table.

In the dark, it seemed to be aware that someone was approaching. The boy lying on the table seemed to be tight all over, and the back of the thin school uniform was bent into a particularly beautiful arc.

He did not dodge.

Jiang Yi was sleeping on the desk, as if he was sleeping, but it didn't seem to be.

But even if he noticed that the people around him approached him slowly, he did not dodge.

Lu Li's heartbeat suddenly agitate, beating like a dense drum beat, and his approach stopped.

In fact, the pause is not long, and it is just a few words in the noisy dark classroom.

But for Lu Li, those seconds seemed to be long as if the time when the wet water vapor rose into a fog, as if with a rabbit of joy, the beating at a high speed and the heartbeat was heavy and powerful.

At a distance that seemed to be able to kiss with his head down, Lu Li smelled the sweet and fragrant lychee soda, which lingered on the tip of his nose with the warm breath.

That was the lychee soda he brought to Jiang Yi during the evening self-study class.

It smells sweet.

It seems that the plump and white pulp is falling with sweet juice. As long as you lower your head and touch it gently, you can bite through the skin and stretch out the tip of your tongue to suck the sweet juice.

So Lu Li's throat rolled a few times, turned his head, and slowly approached the thin lips of the people around him.

Before he kissed, he had already sweated his heart just by approaching.