24%

Move out?

Why did you move out?

Is his bed not big enough or not soft enough?

Lu Li didn't believe his ears, and immediately covered his face and a lot of words popped out.

"Who wants to move?"

"Where are you moving to?"

"Who are you moving with?"

Before Jiang Yi could repeat what he had just said, he was slapped in the face by a bunch of words.

Jiang Yi replied honestly, "I'll move."

"Move to the dormitory."

"I'll move alone."

"..."

Lu Li didn't say anything, and immediately pulled out the last piece of jigsaw puzzle given to him by Jiang Yi just now and put it back in Jiang Yi's hand.

With a calm face, he almost pressed the fire and said, "No."

"Impossible."

Jiang Yi said kindly, "It's just that I've moved over during the competition."

He knew that Lu Li had been inseparable from him since kindergarten, and he had a bad temper. He would definitely not accept the sudden separation for a while.

Just like the division of classes at the beginning of junior high school, the reaction at the beginning was terrible.

But Jiang Yi felt that as long as he told Lu Li the truth, Lu Li would accept it for a long time.

Before he finished thinking about it, he saw Lu Li stand up directly, staring at him and said angrily, "You will move there tomorrow. Believe it or not, I will tear down the door of the broken dormitory the day after tomorrow?"

"..."

Jiang Yi knew that Lu Li could do it.

He squeezed his lips and said, "It's just moving to the dormitory."

Lu Li said word by word, "Just?"

"Have you ever thought about what to do if you have a fever in the middle of the night?"

"Who in the dormitory will get up to see you four or five times a night?"

"Besides, are people sleeping on the bedboard of the broken dormitory?"

Jiang Yi opened his eyes wide and couldn't help saying, "Everyone can live. There's no reason why I can't live."

Lu Li looked cold and expressionless: "It doesn't make sense for me."

Jiang Yi argued, "You promised well the other day."

"You reassure me to go to the competition and say that I will support me in everything I do."

"You also said that you could make a small sacrifice for the competition."

Jiang Yi straightened his half of his body and looked very alert, "Do you want to keep your word?"

Lu Li choted when he remembered that he had been as dizzy as being locked up in the ecstasy soup these days.

Jiang Yi took his fingers and said carefully, "When I was sleeping yesterday, you bit me. After that, you played tricks on me and told me that you would listen to me about the competition. Let me not be angry."

"You gave me all the soup you made the day before yesterday and told me that it was easy to discuss after drinking the competition."

Jiang Yi complained, "What do you say by yourself, what did I wrong to you?"