Chapter 19

"Ngh..!" The subtle sound that came from Cordelia's lips prickled Leon's ears as his hands slid down her ruffled and unkempt skirt. Her soft pale thighs gently trembled under his fingers that carefully slid inside her skirt.

"Spread your legs." His low whisper ringed in her ears. With pure silence around them, Cordelia could only focus on what he said and carefully spread her legs.

"That's right." He smiled. "Very good."

"Ah—!" A moan abruptly escaped from her lips,  softly flinching upon feeling his fingers ran through her wet mounds, all while gently rubbing her clitoris.

"You're wet." His breath brushed her ears before looking back at her. A small smirk was etched on his lips. "You must be quite excited, looking forward to this."

Cordelia's face immediately warmed up, reddening lightly at what he said. "T-That's not— Ngh!"

Cordelia tightly held the edge of his table as his made its way inside her, quickly being engulfed by her warmth.

"You're even more wet inside."

"Ah..!"

"Nghh—"

At each moan she heaved, Leon continuously played with her insides as he moved his fingers, ramming it onto her at a genuine pace.

Soft hands tightly gripped his shoulders, making him move his fingers even faster.

"Ahn!"

"Ahh!"

"—Hnghh!"

Though all that time Cordelia haven't looked at him directly and only kept her eyes on his chest, Leon's eyes had never left her face. All the expressions that were etched and replaced on her angelic face, he saw.

The lewd expression she wore and the lewd sounds she made was certainly not of help to ease his aching desire. His hard member was hard and painfully throbbing since earlier because of her, but he held himself back afraid that he could possibly tire her out.

'She just got better.'

'She just got better.' He thought repeatedly.

'So I must control myself.'

"Nghh..!" Another moan left Cordelia's rosy lips, which only made Leon groan painfully.

'She's really testing me.' He huffed softly before entering another finger inside her, going rougher.

'If I don't hold myself back, I might go on and wouldn't be able to stop. I'll only exhaust her.'

Tingles spread through Cordelia's thighs as pleasure began to wrap her body, slowly succumbing into the unbearable pleasure.

She was slowly succumbing to him who hovered on top of her, his hand on the desk right beside her lips and his lips nearly pressing into hers.

Her back slowly arched as tingles bagay to run down her spine. She could feel it, the blood rushing through her body. But as Leon began to notice her thighs trembling, he soon pulled his fingers out of her. The look on yearn quickly washed through Cordelia's face, as if begging him for more just like what he wanted.

It was what he intended. 'I want to see her beg.' Thought Leon. His burning gaze was full of lust and desire, that even the heat has began building up inside him.

He wanted to do things to her.

Many things he could have done, but he didn't. He held himself back knowing that she didn't have much strength to withstand his stamina.