VI.

*Mild rape-ish scene warning!*

Siddharth found himself completely unable to continue reading the script.

He quickly looked at his phone, not seeing what he wanted, he felt the urge to throw it..

While Siddharth repeated this action, Adith asked, “Bro, what’s wrong?”

Siddharth coldly answered, “Nothing.”

He didn’t want to admit that he was actually worried for shehnaaz falling into her death. After all, her condition was still not that good.

What did her well being mean to him?

Humph!

Yet at this moment Nandini was sleeping resting whereas lavanya was sitting beside her cracking melon seeds while watching the discussion on Tweeter.

Siddharth was really popular, extremely popular, having tons of fans, he obviously had black power fans and a water-army bought by other agencies to purposely blacken him.

After all, he was so popular and clearly knew that it was crucial to grab all possible resources, not resting at all. What good dramas? All had been taken by him, making others have no other choice but to accept the bitter reality.

Therefore, they really hated this star to death.

In addition, except for Siddharth being mysterious and popular there was nothing to vilify.

No gossip, he had a professional work attitude, he loved his fans and had no family to be used to blacken him at all.

It was hard to find decent black material on him now, this ended up becoming a nation-wide fanfare.

Siddharth’s fans rolled up their sleeves, picked up their knives, set-up machine guns, raised Siddharth’s banner, and started the massacre.

Fight the black powder fans, battle the water-army, declare war against the opposing agencies.

In any case, they shall fight these black materials.

‘No one should say that Siddharth is no good’ was exactly Siddharth’s fan’s reaction.

Lavanya looked at how her post was being suppressed. She immediately began to rummage around to find something.

" Where is The marriage contract!!? ”, shehnaaz never told her about these things but she has her own tricks to knows this. She'll let this stupid idiot bastard realise that how much shehnaaz care for him. She knows her best friend's character very well. She'll do anything for the man she care and love. Even if she have to insult herself.

Lavanya found the contract signed by Siddharth. Blocking his name and some of the conditions leaving only Siddharth’s signature and the stated tens of millions above it.

This is simply nail driving evidence.

Afterwards, lavanya took a photo and uploaded it, her fingers with lighting speed started to create a new Twitter post.

“ A certain Film King’s unbearable past, for tens of millions he sold himself! Such a shameless person. Watch for crazy drama and a group of confused fans. ”

As soon as the photo was revealed, the fans immediately recognized that it was indeed Siddharth’s signature, confirming with contract’s contents.

The fans completely blew up.

Black powder fans were on fire.

Siddharth’s image was getting darker and darker.

Adith immediately came to know about this. At once, he immediately rushed towards Siddharth,  Bro this is not good, some things got exposed.”