XV.

Adith was anxious to advise her and was suddenly stunned.

Because he saw, behind shehnaaz, Siddharth stood there looking shocked.

Shehnaaz also noticed something was wrong. She looked back and her whole body was stunned.

Siddharth took two steps forward, and his footsteps staggered. Then he rushed to shehnaaz and pulled her out.

He stuffed her into the car and drove straight to the hospital.

The results of the inspection came out very quickly.

It was leukemia and there was currently no suitable bone marrow to transplant.

Siddharth felt that he was living in a nightmare. He suddenly woke up and looked at shehnaaz sitting next to him. “You said that you don’t love me, is it because of this?”

She’s terminally ill so she refused to love him again?

Shehnaaz still did not answer. She suddenly reached out and took out a paper towel, covering her nose.

She was having another nosebleed.

When the condition deteriorated, it would also be accompanied by bleeding.

Anyway, he already discovered the condition. Shehnaaz did not hide her bleeding and any reactions the body had.

She got up and rushed to the bathroom. Siddharth was scared and immediately followed her into the women’s bathroom.

Shehnaaz saw herself in the mirror, her face was deadly pale, very ugly. It was hard to look at.

When Siddharth arrived, he felt like his heart turned to ashes.

He didn’t know what he felt in his heart, regret, pain, or anything else.

“ Shehnaaz.” He hissed out these two words.

Shehnaaz threw away the paper towels and took out new ones. If she did not stop the bleeding, the nosebleeds would continue to flow.

She heard his voice, and when she looked back, Siddharth’s eyes were red.

He screamed again, “shehnaaz…”

His voice choked.

Shehnaaz couldn’t help but laugh at him. “I’m just sick, why are you so sad? It seems you love me very much.”

I love her.

Love her…. so much…

Siddharth’s voice was trembling, “I didn’t know you were sick, I really don’t know.”

The time when the medical record started was the day he filmed the night show. At that time, she already knew that she was ill, so she called and cried, asking him to come back.

How did he treat her at that time?

Impatient, disgusted, and swearing at her.

At that time, she was desperate, begging him to come back.

Shehnaaz said coldly: “Enough, I don’t need your sympathy.”

Siddharth’s heart felt like it was disintegrating in acid, he wanted to say something, but he was used to being arrogant. When it came to comforting people, he didn’t know what to do.

She was right, he was not humble enough, he was not mature, he was a bastard.

Siddharth lowered his voice, as if he was afraid that it would hurt her: “We can go to chemotherapy, there must be a cure. We can wait for the right bone marrow.”