You have a mail!

Oh my god....

To finish a book again feels surreal just like last time....

I can't believe I'm done! I can't believe TTFW is finished. Done. The end. We've reached the end.

Wow....

I'm supposed to say thank you and everything but I'm still in a state of shock that I'm closing this book.

And thank you for helping me end TTFW with 80k+ reads! It feels too surreal, to be honest. I wasn't expecting that many read! So, thank you, thank you so much!

Through The Fourth Wall was originally a story for the Golden Trio Era. It was supposed to take place during the fifth movie and onwards. But then, I fell into a rabbit hole that is the Marauders Fandom. It was too late for me to realize I can never go back up...

Callie's name wasn't supposed to be Callie actually and it was embarrassing what her previous name was so I won't say it.

Writing TTFW definitely is a pain in the neck but nevertheless, it's an amazing journey. TTFW was sloppy and messy in the beginning. I was focusing on a different book to the point where I couldn't pay enough attention here. But as soon as that one was done, my creative juices flooded this book.

Currently, TTFW is my most successful work and it isn't possible without you lovely readers reading this right now.

To you reading this, I would like to thank you so much for being with me through and through. Even if you or you're not with me from the very beginning, thank you for tagging along with my journey.

My most memorable experience writing this book is the amount of you guys relating to having an album of images of different people, real or not, in your phones. I didn't know a lot can relate to that. I just remembered that's how me and my friends do it with fictional men, kpop idols, and actors. That's really fun reading your comments about it XD.

While working with TTFW, there are lots of slumps here and there. So much. I guess that's just a part of me being a writer.

I also just want to share how some parts of the outline are changed from the original. I think what I changed with was better than the one I wrote a year ago. Also, I had a deleted scene because it's waaaaay out of character and it's just not right. I think I wrote that absentmindedly which isn't a good sign XD

Editing! Speaking of editing, I probably will do so some other time. I will take a rest from this book after a special chapter, so stay tuned! I'll drop it some time today.

TTFW is one of my beloved babies and it's possible because of you guys.

Thank you for such a wonderful and safe journey. For the thousands of reads, votes, and comments you left for TTFW. Thank you for supporting and loving this book. It's an amazing journey and I will miss every time I spent writing this.

Have a good day or night everyone!

Through The Fourth Wall, signing off.