Introduction

******Thank you for choosing this story to read! It is a working in progress story but will be on the shorter side. 

There are no mature scenes in this story. This story will be more on the lighter side revolving around the princess's daily life! Please read through it at your own pace******

This is a lover through time Reincarnation story. This is a fantasy fiction story about immortals who have cultivated power and pledged themselves to be the protector of the human realm along with other lands. Their main goal is to create peace for all realms and fight against evil.

Preview:

Up in the Heaven Realm many immortals stood silently grieving at the late Empress's tomb. She was a beautiful Flower Fairy who became Empress at a young age. Her Husband was the well-known Emperor of all the Lands. On her ten-thousandth death day, she was reborn in the human realm.

In the human realm she was known as Li Hua, a princess of the Li Dynasty. Princess Li Hua was doted on by the Imperial family since she was the only princess of the Late Empress. Li Hua is known to be very virtuous and benevolent. She is most known as the princess who wears a veil. No one knows what she really looks like besides her family and trusted maid.

Her father the Emperor, decided it was about time to find her a husband, but not just anyone can marry her. He decided to have the Husband Games, where he will find the best suitable men to join the games. But there is a catch, the only way they can enter is if they never take another wife.

The princess Li Hua, takes it upon herself to secretly oversee the husband games contestant and pick her own choice of husband. One man in particular, who comes from a humble background, born of a general and educated by the most revered tutor in his kingdom, has caught her eye.

The late Immortal Emperor of the Heavenly realm found out about his wife's reincarnation and decided to partake in the Husband games himself and win her heart again. Will princess Li Hua fall in love with him again in this life or the other possible husbands from the Husband Games?