Standard Dick

standard dick

"Applause!!!!!!"

A loud clapping resounded inside the extensive casino room. Every man there clapped to praise their king who sat there with his face stoic and expressions dead like a crow.

The acclamation started with the encouragement poured by non-other than Kangsu. He was present at the meeting along with his team and was clapping more than anyone there, he was excited after all, very excited.

When King entered the meeting room along with his men, everyone looked at him with some kind of anticipation after they bowed out of respect. King didn't pay any heed to their offering and went to take his seat on his red velvet couch not giving a fuck about anything.

King was a clever man, already observing the behaviour of his workers he was getting the idea of them knowing something that was not delivered by him in person but by a savage little fucking birdie.

And who could be that brat of a birdie?

Oh! He had a hunch, an old man, an orange-haired man

His suspicion turned into reality when his eyes met with the said pumpkin head who scurried forward and bowed dramatically before he chanted for applause to the audience.

......

A few hours ago the mafia boss was on his way to the casino where the scheduled meeting was held when Charlton reported about one of the hideouts of the rebel group he was informed about and the king didn't waste a moment before directing towards the said hideout.

It was a group of twenty-five to twenty-seven people, loaded with some explosive stuff and weapons which looked expensive compared to the state those people were in. King took the lead and ambushed them from the back of the run-down house followed by his own men and Charlton.

Shooting, slicing and mauling flesh under their boots, the king and his men ended a part of the revolutionary group. King walked out smugly drenched in sweat and some splashes of blood on his expensive suit. He twirled his gun between his fingers as he hummed satisfied when he had the most kills.

Look at him! breaking his own record of murders.

Getting inside the car, he was ready to go for his meeting well aware of the fact that this news will be out in a day or two.

What he didn't expect was it to be announced in less than an hour.

......

"My marvellous king!!!!.....and who else could it be if not you.....the way you protect the empire and your people is beyond any praise king.....your bravery has proved to b-.." his rant stopped when the king raised his hand and all of the sudden the room went quiet.

"hold your horses Kangsu......there is no need for this flattery instead you should be worried for yourself..." King said seriously, unamused with the old man. Kangsu in return raised his eyebrow at King, a disrespectful move from him.

"I don't understand King," Kangsu uttered with excited eyes. He was born to get on the king's nerves.

"you don't need to understand anything Kangsu.....it was your job to hunt the group but you didn't rather you preferred stalling at the risk of your position which, by the way, should be vacant in my knowledge" King announced earning a glare from Kangsu.

Disrespectful indeed

All of a sudden Kangsu bowed down to his knees in an instant and started apologizing again and again until his throat hurts.