Spicy stuff

Spicy stuff

“what are you doing here?” King roared as he marched forward to them with heavy, daring steps. The three of them exchanged looks, not knowing who the king was referring to. King neared the group and gestured for the guard to leave them be.

Once the guard was gone, King fixed his gaze at his boyfriend, who was now watching him with questionable eyes.

Was he the one who was questioned?

“oh, son, we were ju-…” Jayce tried to answer on behalf of everyone but was cut off sharply by the words King tossed his way, making him shut up in an instant.

“don’t call me that, I am not your son” King retorted with anger dripping in each word. Mago didn’t like the way Jayce looked down with watery eyes. He shouldn’t be treated like this.

The younger wanted to talk back and put some sense in his boyfriend’s head and tell him to learn some manners when talking, but he knew better than to step into others' matters. He has learned the hard way anyway.

“come here, boy, let’s go” King gestured for Mago to come to him, but the boy didn’t move. He was being stubborn in his own way. Garry watched the encounter and decided to step in without hesitation.

“come on, King, let him spend some time with his to-be family. It’s only fair if we know him better isn’t it” he said with an accent, which was weird on his tongue and wasn’t going really well with his face. Mago twisted his features in distaste.

“he is mine, and I will decide whom he will meet and bond” King decided, glaring at his ridiculous step-uncle.

“no one can actually…..decide you know” Mago said with his tipped chin as if he was the one to order and no one else. But to his demise, he couldn’t utter more than a few words when his world went upside down.

King didn’t wait for any more debate and picked Mago over his shoulder where he was hanging like a kitchen rag, wet with soapy water. The boy wriggled after a second or two when he realized he was lifted in a very embarrassing condition and was going to be seen by the staff.

Not that he ever bothered that, but still, it was embarrassing.

“wait…. stop. hey!! stop, I said…..ughhhh!” he was gone just like that, grumbling over his boyfriend’s shoulder and hitting him on his back with small fists.

“spicy stuff” Garry commented with a laugh. He was amazed at the daring young boy who was not really scared of the crime Lord every other being feared to death. Jayce smiled at his brother. He also enjoyed the smaller’s company. Maybe he could be accepted with the help of that small bomb.

……

King entered his room with Mago still on his shoulder. The younger has stopped struggling a while ago and was busy finishing his ice cream in a hurry. As soon as he was placed on the floor, the door of the room slammed shut, and he was pushed against it very roughly.

“you are to stay away from them, you get that?” King asked, leaving no space for argument. He looked dead serious with his expressionless, tensed face Mago felt a churn of something weird in his stomach. There was no such gap between them, which made Mago look at the king very closely.

For the first time, he noticed the shape of the king’s eyes. The hooded look in them curtained with thick lashes. A sharp jawline that looked smooth and strong, his musky scent, buff body, and his proud nose.

Not prouder than Mago, though

Mago was amazed at the man in front of him. he has seen Garry and Jayce, but those men weren’t compared to his man.