Pokémon Bath bomb

Pokémon Bath bomb

Enzo Parker known as black panda was a smart and cunning man. He was a great part of the mafia and worked with the underworld under the special team of Mr Xavier, the king of his time.

Black Panda was famous for his killing techniques, he was so brutal and merciless that people feared their fate if ever they encountered the man in their lives.

That unforgiving man was not seen by many, his real name wasn’t heard by any. He worked under shadows and worked perfectly never to get traced. His savage nature was what people feared the most and avoided purposefully to cross paths with him.

But then one night, something happened in that fierce man’s life.

Something named as Snow Monroe.

A beautiful, young and alluring girl who happened to be a thief of Enzo’s heart when they once bumped into an alleyway and she cursed the living daylight out of him when he ‘accidentally’ pressed his heavy boot on her small feet.

That day Enzo Parker found his love.

The couple dated for a month before Enzo proposed to her and they got married. Snow knew everything about Enzo and she happily accepted it.

The marriage was a social event where several business associates from Enzo’s self-made business and friends were invited but no one from the mafia.

He wanted to keep it that way.

Enzo was a different and happy man after his marriage, Snow had that effect on him. They lived in a posh neighbourhood where they were famous for their beautiful chemistry and likeable personalities.

People called them a lovely social couple.

Snow birthed her first child after six years of her marriage and the couple was so happy to get a little baby boy. The baby was so small and cute, he had a red button nose which he scrunched whenever itchy and his toothless mouth giggling whenever Enzo would bounce him in the air in their open garden.

They named their child Mago Parker.

The new mother cradled her little boy with utmost love and care through her long day of waiting for her husband and although Enzo was still a very important part of the mafia, the man managed a stress-free, danger-free life for his small family.

Until it all went down.

After eleven months of Mago coming into the world, Enzo started to get weird feelings around him. There were suspicious people wandering around his house and he suspected a little trouble coming his way.

He was a capable man of protecting his family and was using all his rights in the society regarding law enforcement but he couldn’t get his wife from being paranoid about her child and his safety.

Until the night of pure betrayal came.

Enzo and Snow were peacefully sleeping with the little Mago in the middle when they were ambushed. A group of people with guns and whatnot entered the security of the house after demolishing it and proceeded to do the worst.

………

“That night Enzo Parker and Snow Parker were killed in their very own bedroom and the child was kidnapped from the middle of their dead bodies” Charlton finished after placing the tablet on the table in front of King.

The crime listened carefully tallying the story that he heard from his father and now from Charlton as he picked the tablet from the table to take a closer look at the picture of the young couple.

The crime lord couldn’t help but smile when he realized how much Mago resembled his parents. The boy was a beautiful mixture of his parents' features and he was also a part of the mafia right from his birth.