Cheetos with no Pants

It was already late at night, almost midnight. The moon was up long ago, shining like it usually does. The manor was quiet with every single staff retiring to their quarters, guards on their respective duties and family members sleeping comfortably under their covers.

Well except for one person

The crime lord.

The late night did not bother King as he kept focusing on his work. The crime lord was going through the video footage, he had asked for earlier, with a glass of wine in his hand. He has shifted from his swivel desk chair to the more comfortable position in his seating area.

Large cushions were soft on his back as he loosened up his tired muscles to get more relaxed. He had also discarded his long coat beside him, had unbuttoned his shirt till his mid-chest and had pulled his long hair in a rough bun instead of a pony.

A perfectly transformed hot man.

With back pressed against the sofa seat, long legs stretched across the coffee table and a laptop resting on his thighs, King was fully absorbed in his work. He clicked here and there several times while he sipped from his now-emptying glass.

Charlton peered at King with tired eyes. He stifled a yawn and then rubbed his face with both hands so he wouldn't get sleepy. King was fussing over the video recordings from the moment he started his day, it made Charlton wonder about the seriousness King might be dwelling on.

What could it be?

The crime lord wasn't sharing anything at the moment and It was worrisome for Charlton to see King drinking that much after having minimal dinner and working nonstop from the time of sunrise until moon rise.

He wanted to stop the king but he refrained from saying anything, knowing how balky the could king get.

Maybe if Lucca was with him, then the both of them could have put some sense into the king's stubborn mind.

The said man was dismissed from the office after dinner time. King had assigned him some work and asked him to leave for the day only so he could start early the next morning. Charlton was also given directions regarding his daily duties before he was free to leave, but he didn't leave.

He refused.

The man had insisted on staying with King until the crime lord was done with whatever he was up to.

King didn't protest against his decision instead, he appreciated the thoughtfulness of his trustworthy right-hand man.

And Charlton knew it very well

"fill me another glass, Charlton?" King's voice brought Charlton back from his deep thoughts and he quickly approached King with the bottle of alcohol. He poured the drink reluctantly and glanced at the king. He wished to say something about the alcohol but then refrained from suggesting anything when King wasn't in the mood to listen.

A certain someone is needed.

Just then an obnoxiously loud knock resounded in the quiet office room, Charlton darted his eyes at the door which was being pounded and then at King who looked unfazed and was really into the video running on the screen.

Or maybe he knew who was at the door and was being ignorant.

The door opened dramatically slowly and in came a beautiful baby boy with a giant bag of Cheetos in his hand. The boy stared at King for a minute or two with the hope to get registered by his lover but when that didn't happen, the boy stomped his way towards his rude boyfriend like an adorable baby.