SIXTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
trapped

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE FEELING OF her head smacking against something hard woke her up abruptly

THE FEELING OF her head smacking against something hard woke her up abruptly. (F/N) reached up to her head, touching the skin gingerly. She jerked it away when it hurt to the touch and went to rest her head back down, only to have it smack against the material again.

     Her body rocked and she recognized the feeling of being in a truck. Opening her eyes, she looked at what it was and spotted a dirty window. Her heartbeat started to pick up as she remembered what happened before she lost consciousness.

     "This place fucking sucks—" (F/N) was cut off by Bo grabbing her shoulder, pulling her back, and trapping her in a headlock. This man just doesn't stop! She cursed in her mind.

     "Shut yer rambling!"

     Her elbow reached up and collided with his gut, making him groan in her ear and cover that area with his hand even though it wasn't a wound he could touch right away.

     "Lester, get yer ass over 'ere and help!"

     Said, male limped from around the truck, "I'm comin' I'm comin'."

     Then something hard collided with her head. And unconscious claimed her.

     It was just a dream, right? The Sinclair's aren't real, and my friends are alive...Slowly her head peered over at the driver, groaning when she saw who it was.

     "Mornin' Sunshine," Bo smirked at her frightened expression.

     Fuck. (F/N) frowned, hitting her head against the headrest of her seat. She felt like the truth was collapsing onto her, a giant weight on her tired mind.

     "Dammit..." (F/N) looked outside the car. The area was familiar, they were right outside Ambrose, almost to where Lester dropped them off the first time they got there.

     "Hey—" He turned to meet her eyes for a second before turning back to the road, "You should let me go." She awkwardly spoke matter-of-factly, knowing it was a weak attempt.

     Bo stayed quiet for a moment, focusing on the road. He sighed before shaking his head, "Nah. Don't think I will."

     "Y-You should... Shit dude can you just let me go please?" (F/N) didn't want to beg for freedom, but with how the conversation was going she didn't doubt she'd be there soon. The man abruptly stomped on the brakes, making her jerk forward, "Is that a no?" She croaked, fixing the seatbelt that choked her on impact.

     "It's a hell no." Bo spat.

     "Great." (F/N) sunk into her seat with a sigh, looking out of the window. She brought her hand up to wipe her face, trying to wake herself up quicker.

     The man looked over at the girl and didn't know how to react. Bo couldn't tell her it was alright; the girl had watched her friends die. I mean it's not like I give a shit but I ain't that unsympathetic. He thought to himself.

     Bo decided on doing nothing. He focused back on driving and thinking about what on Earth he was gonna do when he got home. Lester kept complaining about his window and how (F/N) should live, and Bo didn't necessarily want to kill her. She had been the kindest out of the guests and he appreciated that, especially because her friends broke into every building they could.

      Besides Ambrose wouldn't be that bad with a girl helping around. Not killing or anything, Bo wasn't dumb enough to think she would participate in that. She wouldn't. And he was fine with it. It sucked that he had to trap her like this, as if this were a normal situation he would have tried to avoid that. Unfortunately for poor old (F/N), Bo had been charmed by her, and his brothers had as well.

So it seemed there was no chance she was leaving them as the time was.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     It hurt more to see the house as the car parked next to it than to have Lester betray her. (F/N) watched as the car reached the house, her vision aligned with the stairs of the house Wade disappeared into.

     Bo stopped the car and looked over at her, "Get out the truck."

     (F/N) gazed out the window, I could run. She thought, but this time I don't know where Vincent is, I don't know if that's a risk I wanna take.

     The man caught her gaze, "Nu-uh sweetheart, ya ain't runnin' again."

     I wanna kick you in the privates so much right now I couldn't even tell you. The girl looked back at him with a contemplative frown. Crossing her arms and leaning against the car door.

     Bo shook his head, "I ain't leaving you alone in the truck again."

     (F/N) didn't react.

     "Did ya not hear me?! I said get out of the truck!" His voice raised.

     "Yelling at me won't make me feel any more entitled to open that door and leave." The girl noted, staring at him in the eyes as she practically watched the anger heat up in them.

     "Stop being such a brat! —"

     "You killed my friends and knocked me out what do you want me to act like?!" (F/N) almost laughed at the absurd statement that came out of her mouth. He wants me to be all prim and proper after that. No way!

     "Not like this! Jus' get over it!"

     "No!" The girl opened the door and got out, slamming it on purpose. Trying to get me to get over my friend's death like it didn't happen. Asshole.

     He followed, "Don't slam the door on my truck!"

     "Maybe you should kill me if you're upset with what I'm doing!" Grief had overtaken and she wasn't thinking anymore.

     "Shut up!" Bo yelled, not knowing how to respond.

     "Make me!" I must have a death wish.

     Bo stomped up to her, grabbing her wrist, "You don't want me to!"

     Deciding to stay silent this time out of spite she allowed herself to be tugged up the steps leading to the house. With a grunt he twisted the doorknob, practically kicking it open. Bo yanked her forward and pushed her into the house, following quickly and locking the door behind him.

     "Welcome to yer new home!"

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

AUTHORS NOTE !

meh chapter lowkey

Posted: May 24, 2022
Rewrite: May 13, 2023
Words: 1055
Edited: ✘︎