2 - Alleyway

ROMEO'S POV

"Well then? Find them!" I shouted through my phone before hanging it up.

Igor had been killing my guards ever since him and I had a little bit of misunderstanding. Not only that but one of his hackers also tried robbing the f--- out of our finances. Luckily, it was only a few thousands that they stole.

Lately, our Italian gang has been a different mess ever since my daughter was taken away. They had to kidnap my only little girl to have the opportunity to take over our role.

But I'm glad for my eldest son, Dante, that he would agree to be the new boss of our mafia community. Right now, him and the second oldest, Andres are helping me with Igor's destruction. They both knew that if I was alone myself, that bastard would show in nowhere and kill me.

But some people just take the risks to go outside, alone. Just like me.

If only we would accidentally meet each other then I could pull out my gun and shoot his organs, only if he was alone as I heard that he would always have snipers and guards when he's around. That would be hard for me to have a shot.

It was almost midnight, turning twelve. I'm the only one here without my d--n expensive car. Well, I didn't bring it because it was new branded. I cannot put my baby in danger.

As I was walking down the road, I saw a glimpse of a bullet flashing through me, passing right beside my eyes. Close call, that's what they say.

They're damn lucky that because of my stupid a-- forgetting to bring a gun. A greeting won't hurt, right?

"Tried killing me, huh?" I smirked.

Suddenly, I saw a man coming out. His clothes were matching the dark shadows of the evening.

"We meet again, Romeo."

It's one of Igor's assassins, and the fact that he sent me the one that I fear about. But no, I won't make him ruin my evening.

They suddenly ran to me like the speed of light and tried kicking me. I jumped to the other side dodging his attack.

From my quick observations, he had pulled out his dagger thinking that I wouldn't notice. I can tell that he will use the weapon for the advantage of shoving it to some of the parts of my abdomen. The assassin ran to me once again and shove me down to the ground, my eyes gaze to the dagger as it was about to slice my throat. I forced my hands to refuse his doings.

"Just give up you a----le!" I could tell how he was feeling nervous. He knows that he can't defeat me, even if he was trained to be a professional assassin.

I only raised one of my eyebrow before kicking a part of his stomach using my other feet. His weapon had to fly away from him and I was feeling fortunate.

This is my chance to have my quick revenge. I stood up from the stoney ground and sprinted towards the silver dagger. It slight of sparkles beamed to where my eyes can see, as it was telling me to own this weapon.

My eyes widen as I stumbled down. Unexpected, when the assassin got me, feeling a harsh pain from my face as we both roll down the road.

"Do you think you will get that?!" He roughly punched my cheeks. I try not to scream as we would get a person's attention.

"You think?!" He shouted again, giving me another thrust of punch.

I could only feel a little bit of pain throbbing on my face, yet it still doesn't tell me that the torment this man is giving me have offered me too much physical ache. My emotional stability had enough and my hands grabbed his arms, holding it tightly enough for him to stop.