Chapter 3: Satan's domain

What the hell was this hot bar?

 Master: Fujimaru Gudao
 Title: Humanities last protector, Gacha addict, thigh oppai lover,... 

He knew being a servant was weird already but really? a hot bar showcasing peoples information? there was a lot more displayed about his master but he really didn't wanna go searching his masters private life so he simply wished for the hot bar to disappear not expecting it to but to his surprise it did. 

"Are you alright Kiryu-san?"

"Yes Fujimaru, just a bit hungry and sorta tired after that fight."

That was a blatant lie, however Fujimaru didn't seem to care about it, if one thing Kiryu learned from Da Vinci was that servants don't need rest, food or water, if they had their masters mana or a supplement of mana from a source, they could live forever, hell Kiryu had his independent action which allowed him to be without his master for a long period of time.

"You're in luck Kiryu-san! Emiya always cooks delicious meals for the servants and staff here at Chaldea, I'm sure you'll be blown away from his food!"

"Is that so huh? Alright hope it doesn't disappoint" Kiryu responded with a small smirk. 

Kiryu and Fujimaru pass the corridor and reach the Chaldea common room and upon standing behind the door. Kiryu couldn't help but get tensed up by the servant aura's he felt inside, some were strong, some were weak, some uncomfortable to him. 

The door opens.

"Yo masta!" the response came from a blue haired man in spandex.

Odd choice of attire however Kiryu didn't question it, after-all he too had a strange fiesta of clothing attires he wore from time to time. 

"Hmph.. whos that fool next you mongrel." came from an even more arrogant voice than the previous blond knight Kiryu fought before.

Ok, so he's someone I wont get along with and there's no point trying to bond with a selfish person. 

"Oi! master, are you here for food or- huh? did you summon someone new huh? by the looks of it, you want me to cook for him?" this time, the response came from a man with white hair.

Strange, he reminded him of Joon-gi Han however, he knew it wasn't the case when a hot bar appeared again randomly without his consent, though they looked similar in appearance, they made in difference with name, attire, facial features not to mention their skin and speaking behaviours.

EMIYA (Shirou Emiya)
Class: Archer
Aliases: Faker, Son of Magus killer, Red Archer, Shirou, scabbard of King Arthur...

That's certainly not what Kiryu expected to see. Son of Magus killer, scabbard of King Arthur and faker? Most of these titles were confusing to him, why was he called faker?

"OI FAKER MONGREL, DO NOT SPEAK WHEN THE KING IS SPEAKING UNLESS YOU WISH TO SEE YOUR  DEMISE EARLY?"

Kiryu understood why he was somewhat called faker now but decided simply walked past him which angered the king summoning his Gate of Babylon which Fujimaru instinctively ran towards the blond haired man and calmed him down. 

Kiryu sits down on one of the tables before Emiya or archer as he calls himself comes over presenting a dish with a stern look on his face towards the now rested Kiryu.

"So what's your name old man?"

Wow, not even a spoon in the dish and he's already an old man in this boy's eye, not even Haruka called me old in our first appearance of meeting. Well he was 44, maybe he was getting to old.

"My name is Kiryu Kazuma, I am of the ruler class, it is nice to meet you Emiya."

This took Archer by surprise, Kiryu Kazuma, he'd heard of that name once when dealing with random street hooligans during a singularity, something about the den of the dragon? Dragon of Majima? whatever it is, this guy was a ruler class so he should have the basics known about Emiya's details, his name and class yet he didn't know that Kiryu had knew more information about him.

"Well, here's your food." Archer replied without any emotion leaving behind cutlery and a dish full of fish and meat and other nutrients that were part of the balanced plate.

(5 minutes has passed)

God dam, Fujimaru was right, this food was delicious, to die for? hell fucking yea. Kiryu was no food expert but he sure as hell has eaten a-lot o food during his years, none in comparison towards EMIYA'S cooking. Now he understood why a-lot of servants were at cooped up with delicious looking food especially those twin girls with blond hair and similar attire and facial features.

Unknowingly to Kiryu, Archer clenched his hand in success as if he felt gratitude that the man he served enjoyed his food dearly, hell cooking was definitely fun for Archer, even if he didn't wasn't to admit it to anyone, he still felt a sense of pride whenever a servant or person enjoyed and loved his food without telling it to his face, he could tell if someone liked his food just by their expressions and actions.

Kiryu daydreamed to himself unaware of a anxious young boy and older girl with dark toned skinned calling out to him and only after a few more attempts did Kiryu take notice of the two individuals stood in-front of him. 

"OI! Wake up!" the person said to Kiryu with an angry expression, clearly as if he had done something to wrong her somehow.

Kiryu didn't know who the hell she was until the hot bar once again popped up. He was going to hate having this thing show up without his consent to show peoples details to him but he couldn't complain when it came to help him from time to time. 

Servant: Caenis 
Class: Lancer

Servant: Mandricardo
Class: Rider

Oh boy.. what troubles had he gotten himself into now. A boy who looked as if Kiryu had threatened him and an older women who seemed to look like she was sticking up for him, problem was, Kiryu had no idea what he's done?!

Why was this boy looking scared of him? why the hell was there a women screaming at him? did he do something wrong? perhaps he may have harmed the boy emotionally, physically? no.. he hasn't talked to anyone else and has just been sitting here for the past 5 minutes. Maybe.. these guys have a connection to the Mordred person. Oh crap... what has Kiryu gotten into now?

(Wordcount 1061)