Chapter 6: Judgement

It was a new day and Kiryu felt refreshed, better than ever before though he felt a strange tension in his head that he might be approached by something.. or someone. Never mind that, Chaldea was a big place so anyone could approach him.

And that was exactly what happened this morning as Kiryu had someone barge into him by accident. To say that Kiryu wasn't shocked or slightly shivered was an understatement, what he barged into wasn't a simple servant, he bumped into a berserker, as upon his accidental run in with the white haired berserker, Kiryu looked up to the man.

He wasn't short or anything, Kiryu was pretty tall, 6 ft confidently but looking at this giant servant.. 298 cm the hot bar told him, that was at-least 9 foot if he shortened it down. Chaldea was a terrifying place, first historic legends now giants, oh well Kiryu had to make sure the giant wasn't dissatisfied by his staring.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Y...es..."

Odd way of speaking but Kiryu wouldn't judge it, perhaps he was just shy, the hot bar once again showed up, this time with the giants class and name.

Servant: ★Asterios

Class: Berserker
Alias: Minotaur
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Minotaur.. chaotic evil? that wasn't a good sign for Kiryu but seeing as how heroic spirits are summoned by their deeds in history, he didn't assume the minotaur as evil instantly and lent a hand to him.

Asterios shyly accepted the mans hand, he didn't want to disobey his command as the warrior in the grey suit had a fearsome aura hidden behind, a façade of his ultimate power, the power of a dragon. Asterios quickly thanked him and went his way to Eurayle.

( Time skip to later )

Kiryu had met a few more servants on his way to the Chaldea common room. One who tried to get him to sing with her, Elizabeth Báthory she called herself, a future idol of course when singing with her, Kiryu pleaded to the gods that they finish the song quickly which by miracle came when his master Fujimaru appeared and ask Elizabeth for a favour, now with 6 other servants with weeping ears, Kiryu decided to sing one of his favourite songs, of course.. his brother wasn't there but he decided to go for the next best person he could look for.

"You in the green clothes, Robin Hood was it? care to duet with me? I need someone not dying out to assistance in this song."

"If there's one thing I'm good at it's pre-battle prep, not singing sir, you'd have better luck with someone else."

"I insist, the others look like they require some assistance to their ears."

Robin Hood ultimately giving in to the request of Kiryu and went forward up to the karaoke stage and picked his mic up.

"A song in choice stranger?"

"Judgement, a song that I haven't done in years but to help others up, I shall sing it once more for others enjoyment. Here's the song sheet, timing of words and lyrics, I'll give you 6 minutes to analyse and remember."

Normally when you say this to normal people, they would call you insane for even asking them to listen to a 3 minutes song in 6 minutes and then analysing it and remembering it, however this wasn't just regular humans, but heroic servants from the past who were past the levels of mere humans.

"Ohh.. alright I got it down then, ready when you are Kiryu."

Kiryu nodded and picked up his mic and announced to the few servants totalling around 26 that he and Mr Robin Hood were going to preform a original song performance, naturally, this peaked a few servants interests in hearing a man who sounded like Fergus sing or just servants who enjoyed to sing listen to a Robin Hood and Kiryu sing.

Listen to this for 3 minutes whilst reading I guess.

Yes both Kiryu and Robin Hood turn into the judgement clothing due to a forced spiriton dress change when singing ( forgot to add this to Kiryu and Majima's personal skills, when doing karaoke, they will have a forced spiriton dress change with the person they're singing with or solo. )

( After the performance of Kiryu and Robin Hood )

The servants listening along with few others who overheard that two male servants were singing an original came over and clapped to the two men who sang beautifully, many asked if they could get a singed autograph thinking that Kiryu was originally a famous singer in his life before being a heroic spirit, he simply obliged and signed away. Robin Hood on the other hand went back to his drink and sipped it down, his throat parched but felt exhilarated but sad at the song he sang with Kiryu which he didn't understand but didn't pry on it as to not bother Kiryu.

( The day slowly comes near its end )

Kiryu sits in his bed satisfied with how his day had went today , he sang an old song in which he hadn't in many years, he familiarised himself with a lot of the servants in the bar and tomorrow, Fujimaru was going to take him to one of those singularities.. he said I might be familiar with it since it was in Japan, 1988 in a place called Kamurocho, he felt happy, glad in fact, it was somewhere he knew deep in his heart, Kamurocho but more importantly, the date, it was 1988, around this time, he could meet himself and.. no the past is the past, he'd just be more greatful to revisit Kamurocho again and see if he could retry some the things he's missed out on since being dead and turned heroic servant.

One things for sure though, Kiryu wandered if he would meet Majima there. With that Kiryu takes his last thoughts into his slumber, imaging a dream of being attacked by Majima-san in Chaldea constantly from the vents, the trash can, someone's Noble phantasm, someone's reality marble, enough. No more Majima-san Kiryu, just get some rest and you'll be going to Kamurocho soon to help Fujimaru readjust the history there back to normal.

( Wordcount 1107 )

( In the Yakuza 0 Singularity called Yakuza Blood, I will feature Majima (Assassin) in his end of 0 mad dog ascension stage so he will still have Y0 Majima personality but YK1 Majima outfit as a abnormal servant summoned randomly and Y7 Majima is still stuck in the throne of hero's lol. )

( Let me know if I should add other Yakuza protagonist or enemies in the singularity since Kuze will have the holy grail to make the singularity in the first place. )