Other Characters, pt 2

Characters that will Appear as the story progresses:

Students:
Hikari Shidou, Umi Ryuuzaki, and Fuu Hououji who help Izumi her in swordsmanship. And made friends with their friends. They are now the Knight Sisters, of Cephiro.

Then there is Nokoru, Suoh, and Akira, who solve mysteries for ladies in distress. They would even help Izumi get her cards on occasion. Nokoru is now the Dean of Clamp along with being a top Detective. Suoh took over his family clan and Nokoru's assistant. Akira continued his father's legacy as 20 Masks with time on the side as a famous chef.

Lupin V, grandson of Lupin III, but unlike his grandfather, he was more of a Robin Hood, stealing back things stolen by another crook. His two friends were Daigra Jigen, grandson of Daisuke Jigen, and Ichigo Ishikawa, granddaughter of Goemon Ishikawa XIII, and the first female heir of the Ishikawa family. They became a group known as the Lupine Marauders.

Honey Kisaragi, a CLAMP high school student and an upcoming pro hero, the Disguise Heroine: Honey.

Sixteen-year-old Subaru Sumeragi, a very powerful magician, the thirteenth head of the foremost family of onmyouji in Japan, which has served the Emperor for centuries. As such, he is called upon to solve various occult mysteries, or stumbles himself on people whom his kind nature compels him to help. He lives in Tokyo with his twin sister Hokuto, an exuberant girl whose chief occupations are to design eccentric clothing for herself and her brother, and to egg on their mutual friend Seishirou Sakurazuka, a kindly, 25-year-old veterinarian, when he declares his love for Subaru.

Teachers:

Reborn, an Advanced Mathematics Professor, Fon, a Martial Artists and Art Appreciation Teacher, Verde, a Science Professor, Mammon, an accounting teacher, Lal and Colonello who were gym teachers, Skull who did Performing Arts, and Luce who taught Home Economics.

Other teachers include Kentarou Higashikunimaru and Takeshi Shukaido, who are called upon occasion to become monster-battling superheroes who teach combat training. They are ordered about by Eri Chusonji, their team leader and informant who has a violent tendency to strike the heads of her subordinates with a mallet.

Residents/Neighbors:
the Kisugi Sisters: Hitomi, Rui, and Ai, who run run a café called "Cat's Eye" in Tokyo. The sisters lead a double life as a trio of highly skilled art thieves, stealing works of art which primarily belonged to their long-missing father, Michael Heinz, who was a famous art collector during the Nazi regime.

Sebastian Michaelis and Claude Faustus who work as butlers there, along with Ichigo, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding and Zakuro as part-time maids.

Shirahime, who took up residence at a nearby mountain after Izumiko befriended her.

People like Ashura, the Six Stars and the Imperial Family quickly became fond of Izumi as she would train with them.

Then there was Kohaku, an angel, and Shuichiro Kudo, a mortal doctor.

Kimihiro Watakuni who helps Yuko Ichihara run a special wish-granting shop with the twins Moro and Maru and other girls there. And he still does.
------

Most will Appear in the Canon, some more than others.

Thank you!