Strange Visit

While awaiting her chance at CLAMP Academy, Izumi spent her time studying with Count to learn about the Academy and the curriculum.

Its an enormous school that comprises all levels of education and nurtures geniuses and cultivating japanese talents founded AND funded by the Imonoyama Zaibatsu. EVERYTHING is for free(for students only of course). Its also a self-sustaining, self-functional town with all facilities taken care of by experts who are also alumnus of CLAMP. When these geniuses graduate, they become a great contribution to society, although most of them end up working for the Imonoyama Zaibatsu's many companies afterward...it certainly explains their ridiculous wealth. To enter CLAMP, family, class and rank have no bearing. What only matters is talent and potential. In fact, as long as students kept their grades up, practically anything on campus is free.

Located near Tokyo on its own man-made island 3.2 kilometers in width. Home to over 10,000 students, faculty and staff in 5 divisions, along with educators and staff, CLAMP Gakuen is one of the foremost schools in Japan, if not the world. Education is open to rich and poor, so long as they show substantial talent, making this school and student body culturally diverse.

Along with Japanese, the students take English, Math, Science and PE as subjects, every semester exchanges Social Studies, Music, Art Creative Writing and Home Economics. And the books contained advanced lessons. Even in Computer Skills, Visual and Digital Art Skills, Cooking Skills, Survival Skills, Acrobatic and Gymnastic Training along with intense physical and muscular training and Detective Skills!

But anyone who couldn't get into the top 100 of their grade would be kicked out, and those in the top 30 had a perfect score of 500!

And most students gain part-time jobs that payed almost enough to cover a year's worth bills!

She'd have to work really hard to keep her spot.

Then the door opened up. A customer?

"Kero."

"Got it." The plushie said as he went still like a toy.

A black haired man walked in dressed in a trenchcoat, looking around, spotting Izumi.

"Excuse me miss. Can you tell me who's in charge here?" He asked.

That was when Count appeared.

"Hello. How may I be of service?"

"Ah, yes! Naomasa Tsukauchi, im with the police. We were wondering if you know something about the strange deaths that have been occurring. Like Mr. Wong."

"Ah, yes. He was one of my customers. Though an ungrateful one." Count said.

"And what is it you sold him?"

"....A tiger. Besides, we operate within the law. We make sure every pet we sell has been carefully bred and raised in captivity."

Naomasa felt a little nervous. He did not detect a lie from this man, even when he was shown the painting. Was it a quirk?

Count even showed him the contract Wong signed. Looking through the terms, he couldn't find anything wrong. Everything was perfectly legal. So he couldn't chalk it up as a crime, but an breaking of a contract. Plus he can't arrest Count either for any violations.

Looking at Izumi, he wondered if she lived here. A daughter?

He'd have to look into it later.

----------

After Naomasa left, Kero felt something strange. And he looked at the doors leading to the back of the store.
"What is it, Kero? Are there cards in the store?"

"Yeah. Four decided to show up this time!"
---------
Count heard his shop had a disturbance.

When he, Izumi, and Kero arrived, they did see something unusual in the store.

The lizards were larger than usual, the dogs were almost pocket sized, the lions suddenly acted like scared pussycats, and the tiny birds were facing against their predators like they were the bosses.

"From the looks of it, this is the work of Big, Little, Fear, and Courage." Kero said as he explained things.

"I can tell." Izumi said as she used Tame once more, and then Shadow to capture them.