The Starting Line

It had been a week since Izumi got into U.A.

Now she was all pumped up as she put on her uniform.

Giving her mom a kiss goodbye, she left for the school.

--------------
"Alright, my class is 1-A, so I'd better look for that....ah! Right here."

She looked up.

"Whoa, door is huge. I guess that is to be expected some students and teachers are larger than others. We'll, here goes nothing." Izumi said as she opened the door.

And the first thing she saw was Katsuki siting in his sit like he owned the place. Being the first student there.

And the navy haired boy was there lecturing him.

However, Izumi spotted some familiar faces.

"Tokoyami, Yuga, Toshi! You got in this Class too!" Izumi smiled.

"Yes, but it's a shame Pony's in Class B." Yuga said.

"Indeed, but at least she's in a Hero course too." Tokoyami said.

Izumi then overheard the argument between Bakugou and Iida and decided to break it up.

"You may want to stop. I attended preschool with him until i went to CLAMP. Our mothers were childhood friends so..." Izumi shrugged putting a hand on Iida's shoulder. "Oh, I'm Izumi Midoriya."

"Oh, right! You're the girl with that sentient quirk. You graduated from CLAMP Academy? That would explain your skills. They take only the best of the best after all! I'm Iida Tenya from Soumei Private Academy. I can't believe that you knew there was a hidden goal to the entrance exam. I need to learn more from you." He moved with his hands like a robot.

He also got the attention of the other students there.

"That's Midoriya, she got the highest score in the Entrance Exam!" A boy with red spiky hair said.

"I heard she even beat All Might's record!" A pink skinned girl said in amazement.

"Wow! We have the same class now? I'm Urakaka Ochaco!" The round-faced girl said in joy as she saw Izumi.

"If you are here to socialize, get out." A older, tired voice said.

It was.....A human caterpillar somehow snuck up on everyone, probably due to how loud they were being but it was still impressive.

"This is the hero course, act like it or get out. I'm your homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa, pleased to meet you. Now put on these uniforms and meet me outside. Don't make me wait."

Just as quickly as he arrived their supposed homeroom teacher left the stunned class 1A.

But Izumi stood up and got to the lockers with her gym uniform.
-----------
They were all able to get gym uniforms on, and went to the training grounds on time. Somehow, even Kero and Suppi had uniforms too.

As they gathered, Izumi spotted Class 1B on the training field, and saw Pony.

"Zumi-chan! You got in hero course too!" The girl smiled as she hugged Izumi.

"Oi!" A boy with blonde hair and Cyan eyes shouted. "What are you doing?! 1-A is our rivals!"

"Oh hush up!" An orange-red haired girl smacked him in the head.

"Good, you got here quicker than I expected. For today, we'll be doing quirk apprehension tests." Aizawa said getting their attention.

"Quirk test?"

"What about orientation sir?"

"Hmph. My class my rules." Aizawa said as another man with white hair stood next to him dressed in red.