Battle Test pt 2

In the observation room, the female students were rooting for the girls while most males rooted for the boys team.

As All Might watched, he had to observe Izumi as she had her file state she had an unusual quirk that seemed limitless.
-------------
With All Might's signal, Izumi took the lead, and quickly got a certain card out.

"Compass, locate the bomb!" Izumi said as a floating pyxis appeared.

It then glowed to a certain direction as the girls followed and then it paused.

"DIE!" Obviously Bakugo charged at them.

But Izumi countered with Shield.

"Now ladies, get going!" She said as the girls ran.

"Heh, you think you can beat me on your own?" Bakugou smirked.

"I don't have to do that. As long as I can keep you away from my teammates, I know they'll accomplish the mission." Izumi smiled as she pulled out another card.
-------------
Meanwhile, Monoma also encountered the ladies as he attempted to copy their quirk, but Ochaco took Izumi's advise.

"Seige! Trap him!"

To his shock, Monoma found himself stuck in a strange rubber box. No matter what he tries to do, he could not get out and he could not copy this ability.

"This can't be!"

"YOUNG MONOMA HAS BEEN CAPTURED!" All Might said over the intercom.
--------------------
While Ochaco stayed behind to watch Monoma in case, Ibara and Pony faced Iida and Tetsutetsu.

Ibara first used Wood as a barrier to shield them from Tetsutetsu's attack. Then used Illusion to help Pony distract the boys.

By that time, Bakugou was about to trigger a bomb from his gauntlets, but Izumi reacted.

"Shadow! Seize him!"

Then Bakugou found himself unable to move or pull the pin.

"What the-?! Hey, what the heck, fight me, dammit! What is this?!" Bakugou shouted.
--------------
"Whoa, she got Bakugou already!" Sato said as the students watched in amazement.

"I heard she was recommended by CLAMP Academy, but she chose to go through the test anyway." Itsuka said.

Meanwhile, Todoroki stared at the screen where Izumi is with a glare.

'She used a card with a fire quirk in the Entrance Exam....and now Shadows, illusions, and capture? She's very formidable........HE would probably seek her out for his agency.' He thought.

--------------

"THE MATCH IS OVER! HERO TEAM WINS!" All Might announces.
--------------
Ibara smiled as while the original plan faltered due to Iida's speed, they distracted Iida and Tetsutetsu long enough for Keroberos and Spinel-Sun who shrunk to their plushie forms to get to the bomb before shifting back.

-----------

Bakugou was stunned and silent as they headed over to the training room.

"Great job ladies! You did great!" Izumi said.

"Only because you had a great plan." Ochaco smiled.

"I agree. Your guidance led us to victory." Ibara added.

"Exactly, which is why Midoriya is the team's MVP. Can any student tell me why?" All Might asked.

"To be precise, Midoriya had a solid idea of what the team would face, and as a precaution she lent her cards to help her teammates." Itsuka said.

"I agree, she kept Bakugou away from his team who rushed in due to a personal grudge. She even kept him from triggering his quirk. A full-scale attack indoors is a foolish move." Momo added.

"Then Monoma also rushed in, when had to rely on his teammates. The only ones who stayed to protect the bomb were Tetsutetsu and Iida. Although they had an advantage in terms of strength, they were unprepared for a strategic maneuver. Especially when they forgot to look for Kero and Suppi." Hitoshi finished.

All Might paused for a bit, but spoke.

"Exactly. Now we'll move to our next step."
--------------
Through the whole time, Izumi got to watch the other teams in their matchups.

It was still an exciting day as things settled down.

-----------

After class, Izumi noticed that All Might looked exhausted for some reason, especially as he left.

She wondered if he was alright.

Then there was Kirishima with his mutation, he won his match, but only by messing up his arm. A quirk with a mutation shouldn't be that severe.

---------------

When Kirishima heard that Bakugou just left to go home, he caught up to him.

"Hey, Bakubro, you heading home?"

"Buzz off."

"Huh? Are ya still sore about Midoriya beating you? Honestly, I don't think even I could beat her-"

"That ain't it, idiot."

"Huh?"

"I was supposed to be the only one to get into U.A. She was quirkless back then.........

Then all of a sudden, she left preschool to CLAMP Academy of all places. I thought without her as a distraction, I could be the next Number One hero.

But then last year...

Last year she ruined it for me!

Not only did she beat me in the Entrance Exam and the Quirk Test, but now the training exercise!" Bakugou rose his voice as he also recalled Tokoyami, Aoyama, Shinso and Todoroki who all won their matches in under 5 minutes.

"And it's not just her. Birdhead, Baggy eyes, Glitterboy, and that Ice guy. I realized I couldn't beat any of them in a head-to-head fight!" Then he remembered Momo's words.

"Dangit, I even agreed with what that girl said! My attack was so stupid!" Katsuki said as he cursed.

"I swear, she won't get another chance to upstage me! That goes for you too! I'll be the Number One hero no matter what!" Katsuki yelled before pausing and leaving.

'Whoa, he's really that worked up about Midoriya. But even though he hadn't seen her for years, he probably didn't want to admit to himself that he missed her. She did mention they knew each other since they were toddlers.' Kirishima thought.

----------
Meanwhile in a bar somewhere....

A man with multiple hands on his body looks at a column in the newspaper.

"Did you see this joke? It says he's a teacher now. I can't wait......we'll finally announce our existence soon."
---------
Plz comment 🙏