The Semi-Finals

After another break, it was time for the Semi-Finals, although Izumi noticed that Kirishima was lost in thought.

But right now, the brackets came up.

Round 1 - Ashido Mina vs. Awase Yōsetsu

Round 2 - Midoriya Izumi vs. Yaoyorozu Momo

Round 3 - Shiozaki Ibara vs. Tenya Iida

Round 4 - Kaminari Denki vs. Bakugō Katsuki

Round 5 - Uraraka Ochako vs. Hatsume Mei

Round 6 - Tokoyami Fumikage vs. Shōji Mezō

Round 7 - Sero Hanta vs. Todoroki Shōto

Round 8 - Kirishima Eijirō vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

"Aw man! I'm up against Bakugou!" Kaminari yelled.

"And I'll be fighting you, Momo. Let's give it our all!" Izumi smirked as Momo did the same.

"Can’t believe Shitty Hair’s going up against his dumber, shittier cousin!” Bakugou laughed harder, leaving Kirishima sighing at the display as Tetsutetsu yelled at him.

----------------------
"Yaoyorozu has a creation quirk right? So what will we use against her?" Suppi asked.

"Well, Sword and Sheild are the best options, but there is one more trick...." Izumi said.
---------------
After Ashido won her match it was time for Izumi’s and Momo's fight.

"Begin!"

"Release, Sword and Sheild!"

She fought well against Momo who also decided to do a sword duel.

"I gotta ask, who taught you Sword fighting?"

"The Knight Sisters, when I went to CLAMP Academy. They are no slouches."

Then suddenly mid way into the battle, Momo couldn't move.

"Is this Shadow again?"

"Nope, Shade. He's like Shadow, but his power is on a larger scale."

Midnight was surprised by the turn of events. "Yaoyorozu, can you continue?"

"No, I give the fight." Momo smiled.

"You heard it folks! Midoriya Izumi has won the second round!" Present Mic announced as the crowd cheered.

-------------------
Later into the matches, the next matchups were up.

Midoriya vs Ashido

Kirishima vs. Ochako

Tenya vs Todoroki

Tokoyami vs Bakugou

Oh boy, some will have it easier than others......

---------
"Alright! Let's get down to the next match! On one side, the the Corrosive Queen! With the ability to melt away her competition, it’s Ashido Mina of class A!" Present Mic announced as Mina came to the arena.

"And coming from the other side, also from Class 1A, the Queen of Cards, fans are already eager to see what's up her sleeve, Midoriya Izumi!"

Izumi and Ashido arrived to the stadium ready to fight.

"Begin!"

Izumi quickly got her staff out while dodging Mina, and summoned...........

"Bubbles?! You’re hearing me right, folks; Midoriya has summoned a smokescreen of bubbles that have completely covered the arena! Midnight, what’s going on down there?!”

There was silence for a moment before the R-Rated Heroine spoke.

“Well, Mic, get ready for a shock, Midoriya’s bubbles are currently surrounding Ashido, leaving her looking like a snowman while our green-haired soap dispenser is right in front of her!”

“What?!”

"Oh, and Ashido is tapping out as she is unable to move! Midoriya is moving on to the next round!" Midnight said as the crowd cheers on.

------------------
Unknown to people among the festival, outside the event somewhere.......

A man in villainous clothing is stalking a new victim.

That target was Ingenium.........

That is if Lady Luck didn't intervene..........

"Who are you to disturb my judgments?" The villian said.

"I would ask you that when you have been doing such acts." A unknown person appeared and smirked as they knew Ingenium would be okay.

It would be 5 minutes before the villian, known as Stain, realize HE was the one in trouble.
-----------------
The next round of matches looked pretty well.

Izumi, Kirishima, Todoroki and Bakugou now found themselves in the second round of Semi-Finals.

As for the matchups......

Kirishima vs. Todoroki

And

Midoriya vs. Bakugou

"We'll be up against bomb boy?!" Kero asked.

"Don't worry, I got an idea for him." Izumi smirked.
----------

Because of certain changes, Tenya stayed in the festival and his brother will be alright!

The one who saved him is from CLAMP Academy.

Plz comment!