| CHAPTER 44 |

"Dad

"Dad...we have to do something ...before we spent out next life in fucking Cells!" A man around 26, seethed in pure anger ...glaring at the older in front of him...

Ju-Kyung sighed and massaged his temple...

"You think I'm not worried about that Taehyung?!" He raged and slammed his fist on the table ...

Taehyung scoffed and kicked the chair ...and stood up angrily ...

"First of all, we wouldn't have been here if you hadn't done that thing in anger...." He muttered and took a long sip of his whiskey...

"Mistakes happens My son, tell me what should I could do when that fucking rat saw everything! " His father calmly delivered and leaned back...

"Mistake?! ...BECAUSE OF YOU DAD MY WHOLE BUISNESS IS AT STAKE!" The whiskey glass in his hand shattered in his hand .... due to extreme anger 

Taehyung reason for this furious act was genuine, his company was losing shares and stock market pricing was also dropping because of the recent reputation loss .... all because of his father....

The company in which half of his life was invested ...was now on the verge of getting exposed ...just because of a small matter of a murder...or say suicide ...

This matter would have never arisen this much ...because Taehyung had arranged everything to save his company...to save his father ...

But he never knew that ...Byun Byun-Jae would pick a lawyer outside Seoul .... Now, that unique lawyer is pissing him off...

"2 weeks earlier, Namjoon came to my safehouse...demanding the confidential share report of my company..." Taehyung winced in light pain that emerged because of the glass that he clutched in his hand....

"Then what?" His father worriedly went towards the cupboard of his office and took out the First-aid kit...

He gestured to his son to sit on chair and soaked the cotton in the antiseptic ...

"I gave him only the 25% of the information..." Taehyung spoke trying to control his wince

His father gently dabbed the cotton on the wound and plastered it properly

"What do you think Kim Namjoon is planning?" Ju-Kyung looked straight in his eyes ...

"Whatever he is...he better not be scheming against us.... I will end him..." Taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw...

"You don't need to worry about him Taehyung I'll take of it..." His father smiled and cupped his cheek...

"God Knows what is he doing with the case" Taehyung sighed ...

"He needs a little speed up, doesn't he? ...." His father sat on his previous position

"Let's give him a little scare"