Chapter 3

Lu Wanwan had turned her back when she changed into her nightgown. Then she slowly crawled into the covers and blinked at him, "You go wash."

The space between Shen Yi's eyebrows spread a cold aura. He still had that same unmoved-by-anything look. His slender fingers lightly unbuttoned his shirt and he took it off as he went into the bathroom.

Lu Wanwan laid in bed listening to the sound of water coming from inside, not feeling sleepy at all. About ten minutes later, the man walked out with his upper body naked, his dark hair still dripping with water droplets, wreathing a light refreshing aroma.

His waist was narrow, his shoulders wide, and his chest lean.

Shen Yi leisurely blew his hair dry. Then he laid down at her side and raised his hand to turn off the light. The faint moonlight shone through the window veil.

Lu Wanwan's body was stiff all over. She moved her body to shift her position, turned sideways and raised her eyes to look at him quietly.

The moonlight sprinkled on his clear white face, he looked like a beautiful jade.

Lu Wanwan deliberately wrapped her arms around his waist. She also circled his body with her legs in an ambiguous way. The entire person was clinging to him.

She remembered that Shen Yi hated it when people clung to him like that.

Lu Wanwan keenly noticed that the man she was clinging on to stiffened and that his breathing became heavier.

She opened her mouth sweetly and said, "Yi Yi, I really want a decent set of jewelry. If you can't get me a 30 million yuan set to wear, I can also make do with a 3 million one, you buy it for me, okay?"

Lu Wanwan deliberately talked about this matter again and again, just to remind Shen Yi, so that he could see clearly that his wife was a vain and snobbish woman.

She only had eyes for money! Only jewels!

Shen Yi silently took her seemingly soft and boneless hands away and said in a low voice, "I know, you should sleep early."

"Then you absolutely mustn't forget oh"

"Mmm."

Lu Wanwan yawned, "Good night Yi Yi"

"Good night."

The next morning, Lu woke up with the smell of food. She got up and put on slippers, pulled open the curtains, letting the dazzling sun shine into the room.

The north winter was excessively cold and the trees by the window had already formed a thick layer of white frost.

Lu Wanwan stretched out, slipped on slippers and went to the living room, where breakfast was already set on the dining table.

Shen Yi looked at her, served a bowl of porridge, pushed it in front of her, and said, "Here, eat your breakfast."

Lu Wanwan sat down in the seat opposite him, drinking small mouthfuls of porridge. Shen Yi's cooking skills were quite good. He made meals very suitable for her taste.

After finishing the porridge, Lu wiped her mouth, "You have to be at the office at nine o'clock right?"

Shen Yi nodded his head, "Mm."

Lu Wanwan looked at the clock on the wall, it was now 8:40.

She put down the spoon in her hand, wiped her mouth with a tissue and said in a nonchalant manner, "You remember to wash the dishes, my hands can't do these trivial chores."

Shen Yi didn't even lift his eyelids. No matter what she said, it seemed that one could not see on his face any significant change of his mood. His expression remained cold.