Chapter 46

Shen Yi called her two more times, but the person in his arms did not respond.

His face suddenly became somber, Li Xing still did not know what was going on, only that Lu Wanwan seemed even more delicate after getting pregnant, and wanted Shen Yi to hold her in his arms.

Li Xing laughed as he asked, "What's wrong?"

The expression on Shen Yi's face was extremely ugly and, without saying a word, he hugged Lu Wanwan and rushed to the car in a hurry.

After getting into the car, the driver was instructed to drive the car to the hospital.

Lu Wanwan's sleeping face looked peaceful and gentle and the corners of her mouth were slightly curved upward. If she hadn't been unable to wake up, she would have looked like she was just soundly asleep.

Seeing that Shen Yi's face did not look right, Li Xing immediately realized that something might be wrong, but there were still guests to entertain at home, and he could only hold his curiosity until the banquet was over to ask about it.

Although little sister Octopus and Lu Wanwan had only met once, but she was quite fond of Lu Wanwan, even if she did not like to talk to Li Xing, but she still ventured to ask: "What happened to her?"

Li Xing was annoyed to even see her, he had never thought before that he would one day have to marry such a person, she was such a country bumpkin it was absurd.

He said in a bad tone: "I don't know."

Little sister Octopus frowned, and she also did not speak politely with him, "If you don't know, you don't know, what are you so being so mean for ?!"

Although she did not know much about anything, but she was not weak.

If she was scolded, she would scold back, and if she was beaten, she would definitely hit back.

When little sister Octopus was first taken back to the Yin family, her second brother slapped her.

She did not even say one word and punched him at once.

Little sister Octopus was so strong that her second brother, stupefied, couldn't beat her.

Perhaps Li Xing had heard of this incident, for even though he hated her very much, he only dared to use his mouth and did not dare to use his hands.

***

Shen Yi was very calm, on the way to the hospital he had already contacted the doctor, to prepare the ward in advance.

When he got off the car, he carried the person in his arms.

The private hospital was well-equipped, and the director was already waiting for him in the department.

Shen Yi placed the unconscious Lu Wanwan on the hospital bed, and then stood aside, quietly watching the doctors do their examination.

Shen Yi's hands were behind his waist, his fingers were tightly clenched, his expression looked grave, and his killing aura was also very dense.

The doctors were also very puzzled, after carefully checking everywhere once, they could not find any problem, they could not even find the cause of the patient's unconscious state.

This was very tricky.

The doctors reported the truth as it was.

Shen Yi's expression turned even uglier.

He remembered that in the past, Lu Wanwan also always fainted. Back then, he thought that it was because she was angry with him and that she was taking advantage of him not being home to not eat properly and ruin her body and health.