Chapter 47

Ever since Lu Zhouzhi had been forced to live-in at school, he could only go home on weekends.

This time, when he came home from vacation, there was no one there.

That scared him and he thought something had happened to the family, so he hurriedly called his mother.

Lu Wanwan's mother was on her way to the hospital, she almost wasn't going to answer his call, she impatiently said to him, "Oh, you're home from school, order a take-out for yourself, mom is going to the hospital to see your sister, don't bother your mom ah, be a good boy."

Lu Zhouzhi was like a cannonball, he would explode for every little thing, he asked: "What do you mean hospital?! Why is my sister in the hospital? Did Shen Yi hit her?"

With just one sentence, Lu Zhouzhi made up a whole story.

Lu Wanwan's mother didn't bother to pay attention to him, "I'm hanging up."

Lu Zhouzhi had yet to ask anything that already his mother had hung up the phone. He cursed Shen Yi several times in his mind, and then called his father, asking for the address of the hospital.

He did not even have time to put down his school bag nor take off his school uniform and just took a taxi straight to the hospital.

Lu Zhouzhi, this little bast**d son, arrived even earlier than Lu Wanwan's mother and rushed into the ward. The doctors and nurses outside were unable to stop him.

When Lu Zhouzhi rushed in, Lu Wanwan was sitting on the small sofa with her legs crossed, happily eating the grapes in her left hand and the honeydew melon in her right hand.

"Sister, what happened to you? Ah? Are you okay ah?" Lu Zhouzhi's eyes looked up and down at her, and his questions kept popping up continuously like a machine gun's bullets, "Did Shen Yi hit you again? You tell me, how many times has it been already? Not only did you not divorce him, but now you're helping this sc*m to have a child, you're really too stupid."

Lu Wanwan's ears were buzzing, Lu Zhouzhi spoke too quickly, she did not hear clearly what this brother had been saying.

She swallowed a grape, looked up at him, and asked instinctively, "Have you finished your homework?"

Lu Zhouzhi was actually rendered speechless by her question.

He had not.

Even if he became quiet after a period of living in the school, he did not make trouble, did not get into fights, and did not create disturbances, but things like doing his homework, a school bully like him certainly would not do it!

So, Lu Zhouzhi shook his head: "No."

Lu Wanwan smiled at him kindly and said, "Then you should go and do your homework."

Lu Zhouzhi said, "Sister, leave aside my matters for now, we are talking about you."

Lu Wanwan was tired mentally, she had a long sigh and explained, "Shen Yi didn't hit me."

Lu Zhouzhi did not believe it, thinking that his sister was blinded by love, "Then how come you're hospitalized now!!!?"

"I'm sick."

Shen Yi had come in for a while already, Lu Zhouzhi was in the midst of talking his piece and didn't notice him at first.

Shen Yi took away the fruit plate in front of Lu Wanwan, his lips were pursed in a straight line, not looking very happy, "Don't eat so much."

Lu Wanwan was even more unhappy than him, "Oh."

Shen Yi frowned as he looked towards Lu Zhouzhi, there was a subtle contempt and sarcasm in his tone, "Classes are over?"