Acknowledgements, Plans, Questions

Acknowledgement portion:

Hello, dear readers. Thanks again for reading this story. It's so encouraging to see the votes and to read the comments you all leave on every chapter.

I wanted to maybe touch on some things here even if it isn't 'orthodox' to do so. Or maybe it is and I haven't read enough stories on Wattpad yet.

So... This is an original story inspired by a handful of other beast world and/or transmigration stories I've read over the years. The biggest influence, from one work specifically, is probably Nana's character. Some of her character and her main goal was inspired by Cale Henituse from 'Trash of the Count's Family.'

This story is not set in any preexisting worlds, nor does it follow any of the rules the others may set, despite the parallels you may draw from them. I'm sure you've realized this if you've read this far, but if you are a new reader clicking on this part for some spoilers... well, there you have it.

I really have to thank my proofreader and biggest supporter for helping push me along to write an original work. Seriously, that support is truly appreciated.

Now, onto the other stuff...

Future plans:

I've mentioned a few times about writing a sequel and maybe a few bonus chapters. Please note that, as seriously as I want to take it, writing is thus far a hobby of mine and it may take a while to churn out that sequel.

I do also have several other projects in the works. If interested, please refer to my profile page for updates on how those are coming along.

To note:

I always look at feedback and comments. If you ever have something you want to pass on to me, but don't feel confident or comfortable with posting in the comment sections, I have no problems with PMs. So long as it's polite of course.

A thank you to the commenters who spared the time to give me critiques and compliments. Here are some things pointed out to me that will be edited at some point.

I failed to explain the role of a guardian in this novel. It is not the same as some other beast world stories and is closer to the real world definition. It's someone who cares for, educates, and takes responsibility for the charge. And it is not implied or supposed to be a potential 'in' for a male to make it into the female's bed. This definition will be added into the story where the term first appears.

I plan to add a little background to Akito's and Zen's past to show why Zen believes that Akito isn't going to backstab him or Nana in some way. Zen is very practical and logical and would never make a stupid choice absent of thought. And there is one scene that has confused the readers as to why he'd do what he did. Once I figure out how to add this, I plan to.

Another scene that will be edited, is when Awa is brought to Nana. It is not implied that Kaito and Elizabeth are dumping the kid on Nana, only warning her of the potential trouble. Their thoughts and intentions will be shown to rectify this misunderstanding and hopefully clear up any confusion.

Questions- Author to you:

I'm looking for some feedback if you have a moment to spare. I'd like to make sure any future works are better than the prior ones and would love it if you could help me with that. General feedback is welcome, but I'll be asking specific questions too.

How did you like the Main character? Were Nana's motivations clear and her actions supportive of them? Did you ever feel that she acted out of character?

How about the side characters? I personally feel like they did not get enough time to shine individually as the cast was so large, but what do you think? Would you have liked more content on them?

How about the romance? The romance isn't really the main point of this story, but it is definitely an integral aspect of it. Did you find it lacking? Did you want more scenes? The warm and fuzzy kind or the 'doki doki' heart racing kind?

How's the fluff? Did you want more or feel that it was balanced? More time with the cubs perhaps?

I was only going for a little taste of action here and there. Not enough to add an action tag to the story. Do you think it was enough? Or maybe the few scenes we got just needed a little more fleshing out?

How about the driving force of the plot (the political unrest)? Too angsty? I kind of felt frustrated with it a lot, but I didn't want to have a typical, super evil villain to kill off and move along. But maybe that would have been more satisfying? What do you think?

The world building... Did you need more descriptions? Less? I didn't want to get overly descriptive, but wonder if I missed opportunities.

I personally felt that more scenes showing off fox magic would have been better to have. I feel like the importance of the magic got lost along the way since Nana personally dislikes it. What do you think?

And finally, do you find the author's notes at the beginning of some chapters obtrusive? I find that it's a more effective way to get information to readers as opposed to announcements on 'my page.' But I hate the idea that these messages may have a negative impact on the reading experience.

That's all from me for now. Please don't feel obligated to respond if it makes you uncomfortable. Thanks for reading through all that.

Any questions for me? Please ask. I don't bite. ^_^