𝐨𝐧𝐞

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ~ "ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴏʙᴀ?"

{ ahn miyoung's third person pov: }

the weather in seoul today was rather dark and gloomy. a storm was predicted and the rainfall had already commenced. ahn miyoung arrived to school in the pouring rain. when she entered the building, she shook off her umbrella. water splashed all over the entrance but there was already water everywhere. she walked the crowded hallways, per usual. it was just another boring school day. the gloomy sun barely peeked through the classroom windows. ahn miyoung entered her classroom where sat at her desk. the school bell rang, disciplining students still in the halls. her first period teacher entered the room, holding a stack of textbooks.

"good morning class," he spoke. "a rather rainy day, isn't it?"

ahn miyoung started to tune out the homeroom announcements. it was the same announced routine everyday. after around three years and 47 days at this school, she was sick of it. she played with her stationary utensils nearby. due to the rain, her hair was somewhat damp and dropped like drapes over her eyes. her curtain bangs currently poked her eyes. she blew a long strand of her hair to the side. ahn miyoung often didn't check her phone during class but she then noticed the amount of notifications that blew up her phone. she stared at her mobile device, a little confused, the only group chat she was on that spammed never texted during class.

UNKNOWN added you to 'MANIFESTING HAOBIN'

"what the-" she uttered under her breath. she was confused by the unusual group chat name.

{ MANIFESTING HAOBIN }
9 people

UNKNOWN
time for my daily manifesting of haobin

UNKNOWN
stop.

UNKNOWN
keep it up gyuvin

UNKNOWN
ew no

UNKNOWN
the ones that don't want to hook up always end up together

UNKNOWN
what is your evidence

UNKNOWN
kdramas ✨

UNKNOWN
that is not real evidence

UNKNOWN
we'll soon our real evidence will be haobin

UNKNOWN
🚢🚢

UNKNOWN
gyuvin get better at manifesting you've been doing this for like two months and it hasn't worked